1/35 Flak 38(t) Ausf. M Late Production

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
6590.jpg

before i start Yes Jelly another one. :) the stug was just started to tie me over until this arived :)

Ok i ordered this from Lucklymodel to see what they are like. box was dented ;( but parts were ok.

the Kit has 780 parts on 22 spurs but im doubting ill be uisng 600after seeing at whats not needed

this is what it looks like,
hi-PI000000121052.jpg

hi-PI000000121054.jpg

has an interior just like Chris's Ausf.M kit. im going to get cracking on this because ive been looking forward to this one.

Great choice spud ,I'll look forward to this one ;D. Is exactly the same hull and running as the Marder ,but the flak is a nice kit too ....enjoy :)

Chris.

;D ;D
Spud, mate, YES :mad: ..... ;D You kill me ;D

Really: you are going to get me in a severe personality crisis.

This can´t go on anymore. ;D I told you seriosuly: repress your building impulses. ;D

In the time you´ve got a model cut & glued, I´ve just uncap a Tamiya paint bottle. This can´t go on anymore, Spud: we have to talk seriously. ;D

Another one "Indefatigable" in the hood ::) ... ;) ... ;D

Salud, Spud,
RG

Lol jelly I'll slow down just a little :)

Chris I'm really digging your build so I couldn't really build the same thing now could I :p

And thanks guys

(((lol)))...well its not quite the same ...someone stole the big gun and replaced it with a little un ;D ;D

Chris.

spud said:
hehe aye, there is a lota darn spurs :D

Yeah ,you've probably got a lot of Marder stuff in there too ,plenty for the spares box ;)

Chris.

lol ya thats the best about dragon kits and prob why they cost so much :)

Do you get the good etch fret in that one ?

Chris.

:eek: Blimey you're not waiting then !!!....bottom end done already :) yeah the etch is quite nice to work with ,I put the tool box together today ,latches were a bit of a pain tho' three parts to each one :mad:

Chris.

lol ive just started the trany the tub is just the wheels so noting major.

and thats a lot of pe for latches, i hope i dont have that :)

((lol))) dont worry mate ,you get the choice of a plastic tool box as well ...wish I'd used it ::)

Chris.

Gee Spud, When do you sleep? Looks like your not getting any sleep with all that work your cranking out.

But it does look like a good build!

lol i get bored unless i have somthing to do and this keeps my mind busy :) i may build the batterie box just for the hell of it :)

Latest posts

Back