1/32 EC-135 Med Flight Project

Airmedical

Here's one of my latest projects I'm wrapping up for a customer. These are the two paint schemes that our local Med Flight of Ohio has gone through. The Lime green is current. Too bad their EC-135's will be replaced with EC-130's. I have a 1/32 BK-117 I will be starting soon which was the first Med Flight #1 helicopter. You can see the build and others on my web page. www.airmedicalpost.com/builds.html

Picturex96.jpg

Picturex98.jpg

I entered Med Flight 3 in the 2011 Spring Contest.

Cheers
John

Wow love that lime green scheme

did you use the Revell kit?

I did the EC-145 in the REGA scheme it was a fun build

Work blocks photobucket so I'm flying blind here but...

when I read 1:32 EC-135 this is what my mind comes up with..

EC-135_1.png

needless to say... :eek:

but I see there's also a chopper with the same designation. ;D

Looking forward to seeing this. 8)

Two great looking Heli's there buddy ! Had a look at your site too ,Thats an aweful lot of work on the bench :eek:....Something I havent tried yet is Heli's ,but seeing these I just might ;)

Chris.

Those choppers look nice.
A nice change from the military birds we usually see.

@Moon Puppy.
I'm seeing them just fine in Firefox, AND in Chrome

Well that narrows it down to me...Nevermind. 8)

Found it to be AdblockPlus blocking those images. Never had it happen before. hmmm

Moon Puppy said:
Work blocks photobucket so I'm flying blind here but...

when I read 1:32 EC-135 this is what my mind comes up with..

EC-135_1.png

needless to say... :eek:

but I see there's also a chopper with the same designation. ;D

Looking forward to seeing this. 8)

Man, that would be HUUUUUGE!!!!

Old Dog said:
Wow, nice ! Those look familiar, what part of Ohio ?

Med Flight is stationed through out Ohio. Columbus, Lodi, Youngstown, Akron, Chardon and several other bases. I beleive they have 7-8 bases. They even have a joint venture with HealthNet Aeromedical out of WV.

Neo said:
Wow love that lime green scheme

did you use the Revell kit?

I did the EC-145 in the REGA scheme it was a fun build

Oh yah! I have the EC-145 on the shelf to do yet myself. I've always loved the 1/32 Revells. Revell all the way!

Chris S said:
Two great looking Heli's there buddy ! Had a look at your site too ,Thats an aweful lot of work on the bench :eek:....Something I havent tried yet is Heli's ,but seeing these I just might ;)

Chris.

LOL! You have no idea. ;D Thanks for visiting the site!!! ;)

Nice Choppers John !

All Custom hey ? Where do you get those Helicopters models ?? There aren't that many ?? if I recall right ! must be hard to come by ?

Anyway.... Keep up the good work ! All I can say is it must cost you a fortune in Custom Decals !!!

Later !

schweinhund227 said:
Nice Choppers John !

All Custom hey ? Where do you get those Helicopters models ?? There aren't that many ?? if I recall right ! must be hard to come by ?

Anyway.... Keep up the good work ! All I can say is it must cost you a fortune in Custom Decals !!!

Later !

The EC-135's I have had for a while. There is a newer 135 but it's more expensive now than when they first came out. I've picked up my kits from forum requests and a couple from ebay. I am always looking for more medical EC-135s.
The decals are cheap. More detailed, sharper and more study than Alps printings. I do my own artwork and I squeeze as many decal sets on one sheet as possible. Depending on the artwork, I can get 3-6

Thanks for the kind words.
Cheers. seperate sets on one 8-1/2 x 11 in. sheet.

Latest posts

Back