Youtube changes Again,

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
IS it just me ??

i cant seem to find how to hide other peoples activity. So annoying when they mess with it just when i was getting used to it.

I feel your pain Spud, that seems to be the way everything is nowadays. As soon as something comes out they start making a replacement!!!!

yea its a pain in teh ass, at teh mo my page is full of what everyone else is posting on and tbh i couldnt give a crap about what other people watch on there,

[me=spud]is Fuming [/me]

Thats crazy!!!!! You mean you dont care what other people watch. lol. Who was the person at youtube that came up with that idea. They need beaten. Why would anybody care what other people watch.

Whoever it was, letsgobrowns82, it was likely the same person who puts MY OWN VIDEOS in the recommendations for ME to watch

Dont know if anyone follows fastjimmy71 in youtubeville but hes a cool dude who produces some great models. The way I took it, one of his friends actually used his computer to track down one of his haters in youtubeville and actually gave him a beatdown lol. Im sure what a pleasant surprise that was lol.

However, Spud I think if someone ever wanted to track you down for anything that would be a hella spendy trip lol to Dub(land)in, Ireland ;D Just sayen bawahahahaha.

Tbadger, I wasnt even aware you had a youtube channel, Ill have to check it out. Spud do you have one as well ?

Isn't there a box to check 'for uploads only.' ? That way you don't see their activity and such.

Cheers!

I stopped using the feed a long time ago. I now just click the button in the upper right hand corner and go to subscriptions.

Yea, I only have one video review of a Cylon Raider up right now plus some vids of the full HID retrofit job I did on my old car. I decided not to post the conversion I just did on my new one.

don't like the new Youtube for one bit as well....I used to check out all the videos which I 'liked'...now it seems hard to find them again in a separate list ::)

Cheers

Its kind of like Facebook if ya all use Facebook. They are constantly changing stuff that is not in need of fixing. I'm kind of old school and stick with the saying if its not broke, don't fix it.

dont use fb,

ok figured it out or they added it since, Manage subs select all and select show uploads only.

Latest posts

Back