Another change with YouTube?

Glorfindel

Maybe it's my settings though I didn't change anything but normally when I've viewed a video it is then "greyed" out and says "watched" across the view frame. Is anybody else experiencing this phenomena or is it just the 100 mile long arm of Google messing with Sasquatch?

Hi Glorfindel.
I've noticed this in the last few days, but it seems related to a few videos that just will not switch to "watched", no pattern.
I think it is a glitch in youtube.

Jim

For me it usually greys out too...not always though.

I find I have to re-loging often on YT. I think the Google + "integration" is a bit buggy...to say the least.

The other glitch that I have noticed is that videos older than three days don't show up anymore. One of my subscribers sent me a message about it, told me that the YouTube help forum is just lit up with comments about this.

They are glitches that they want to fix, don't know if it will be fast.

Grendels said:
The other glitch that I have noticed is that videos older than three days don't show up anymore. One of my subscribers sent me a message about it, told me that the YouTube help forum is just lit up with comments about this.

They are glitches that they want to fix, don't know if it will be fast.

Mine was like that for a few days, but it was alot less than videos over the last 3 days, sometimes I wasn't even getting the last 24hrs in my subscription list. It seems to be back to normal now however.

The only mayor "glitch" (really annoying) that's been going on for a long time is that videos can't be viewed on an Ipad.
It goes on for a while and then disappears only to pop up again.
Sometimes it does this with videos from certain users.

I think it's safe to say there are a plethora of issues with YT. I hadn't known there were so many varied.

Latest posts

Back