Wow, wish these didn't cost so much....

Wow is right. Some killer stuff...the water conatiners and stuff isn't crazy expensive, well a bit, but it looks great. Those vehicles...wow.

Scott Girvan said:
Man, there's a TON of stuff on that site.

I know right? I spent quite a while drooling over stuff. Maybe after Xmas I will treat myself to a kit or two 8)

Yeah, tons. The kits are out of the question for me but there's some detail stuff that I haven't seen anywhere else before.
Really cool truck, 4X4 stuff. Super sweet find man, thanks.

But they look like their worth every Penny/Pence??LOL..Wish i could afford a couple but thanks for the link..Start saving now because those are must haves....thanx

I imagine a cool 1/24 zombie hunter diorama. Some cars and a...tank. Badass.

Well crap... I guess it has been a while since I looked at the exchange rates, I guess I forgot how little the US dollar is worth these days in other countries. :'( ... So as with yourself they are out of my range as well. I was eyeballing the TQ-204 1 ton truck and that TQ-207 1/2 ton Trailer... But just for those 2 alone it is $212 USD... EEK

Maybe I can start a spare change fund...

But you are right there are some unique parts there. Which some I can actually afford.

Make sure and share if you ever win the lottery and buy something ;D , and I will do the same.

PS this would of been wicked in your Mustang!
Seats-Tiger.jpg

Yup, resin aint cheap.

To be fair though, considering the scale the prices really aren't that bad. I've paid very similar prices for 1/35 scale resin kits.

Hmmm...I wonder what the best way for an Amerikaner to order that resin set would be...too bad they don't take Paypal.... :-\

Latest posts

Back