world of tanks

geegad

do any of you play this ive finally downloaded it and good god its a turkey shoot im in a light Russian tank firing at a tiger how the hell do you level up with out paying is it possible to pick your game..cause i am confused how it works

Scott at ECH plays it, i tried it once and couldn't get into it

Games are random, random map, and random battle.

I say random maps, but that isn't entirely true as there are a few maps that are only for the lower tier tanks (like tier 1-3) then you get into some of the other maps, but type of battle is random.

As far as enemy tank match ups, unless you are driving a scout or a SPG, then you can be facing tanks a max. of 2 tiers above or below you. I think with scouts you can be facing up to 3 tiers above or below, and SPG it is 4 tiers.

Sounds like you may have been in a tier 3 scout and facing a tier 7 Tiger, which is legit for matchmaker.

Without a prem. account, it is going to be slower going, as I think you only get 1X the Exp and credit points, with Prem. you get 2X for your first winning battle for each tank.

Weekend they usually find an excuse to bump the creds to 3X, and sometime 5X, this past weekend was a 3X weekend.

It is a grind even with a prem. account, so I can imagine with a reg. account getting half the points. Still a blast to play though.

I tried it but my comp is old (like me ;D ) and lags real bad. Was going to buy a new one but I need a new truck first. Pretty cool game though!

Bullet21 said:
I tried it but my comp is old (like me ;D ) and lags real bad. Was going to buy a new one but I need a new truck first. Pretty cool game though!

Bullet my grandmaw died at the age of 93. During her sickness shortly before her passing in the hospital we were talking about getting old, my Grandmaw looked at me and said (She always called me Hoot hense the nickname haha), she said Hoot if you never remember anything Ive ever told you please remember this. You never get old, ya just grow up and I refused to do that. hahaha

I didn't care for playing WoT. It could have been a lot better. I'll stick to playing LoL, but never solo queue.

She had the right attitude!! Must have been one heck of a Gramma. Mind if I borrow that qoute when I'm yakkin' with my grandkids?

We should make a SMA squad then we all get to play together

Latest posts

Back