wish me luck!!!

thanks yall just sprayed the exhaust tubing thinking about maybe chipping the exhaust not sure yet!!!!

done with chassis!!! lite weathering!!! like the rust
008.jpg

just need to add wash!!
009.jpg

Awesome detail in the paint job especially on the exhaust pipe. How did you it? I'm fascinated.

Its a crying shame the underside will hidden, the exhaust is a piece of art on its own!
Top work

thanks guys im really happy with my results!!!
VoID_1 said:
Awesome detail in the paint job especially on the exhaust pipe. How did you it? I'm fascinated.

i just sprayed all exhaust with tamiya hull red, then applied a sating clear coat, then i airbrushed ak interactives chipping solution (2 lite coats) then applied a coat of dark yellow with a little tamiya buff let it dry then chipped away paint with a short brissled brush (bye the way first time using chipping fluid pretty awesome stuff!!!) then i just weatherd with mig pigments got the desired rust effect then sealed it with mig's pigment fixer!! oh and the rust colored pigments will stain ur clothes!!! kinda ruined my favorite mustang shirt!!!

04 ,

Chassis in lookin Great ! Great job on th Exhaust ..... Don't worry about th shirt .. Worst case you can find one on Evil-Bay ..... I dumped 1/2 a bottle of AK's Dark Earth on th Carpet in th Panzer Shoppe ..... That's never coming out ! :eek: ;D

well i just spilt about half a bottle of flat black on my instructions! i swear this feels like my first build, too much stuff on table!! need bigger desk.

well lesson learn, never have the instructions on the table then.

yes sir but thankfully it was a section i was allredy completed with! 8)

Nice job so far. I agree, it's a shame that the chassis will not be seen by anyone. That is, unless you show them and they would certainly be impressed.

Keep up the good work!

Regards

Latest posts

Back