What would you like to see as a model kit?

LrdSatyr8 said:
Here's one... Why don't they make good Chopper motorcycle kits? I mean sure you see like the new Honda's and Suzuki's that are all sleek looking, but you never see a Harley Davidson low rider... or for that matter... why don't they make any ATV 4 Wheeler kits? As popular as those things are, you'd like there would be a few kits of them somewhere.

I want to say that there are some out there, old Revell kits, I think, pre-merger, but your point is well taken, not current kits.

The saucers from Batteries Not Included would be fun.
There may have been an overseas kit at one point, but I don't think it ever made its way to the States.

...and a larger (1/100 scale?) Klingon Bird of Prey. ;D

YF-23 Black Widow in either 1/72 or 1/48.
Old Testors/Italeri kit seems to have dried up

Quaralane said:

Hobby Boss apparently has one on the books to do...don't recall what the scale was supposed to be however, I want to say 1/48.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Quaralane said:

Hobby Boss apparently has one on the books to do...don't recall what the scale was supposed to be however, I want to say 1/48.
Would be welcome news. Especially since the only 'new' kit I can find of the plane is at 1/144 scale

JMac said:
I'b like to see a 1:48 scale PB4Y-2 Privateer.

I'd build that, too. I guess right now the only option for a Privateer is the old Koster conversion kit for Monogram.

Still waiting for someone to produce kits of the boats featured on Discovery's Dealiest Catch show.

the Baron said:
JMac said:
I'b like to see a 1:48 scale PB4Y-2 Privateer.

I'd build that, too. I guess right now the only option for a Privateer is the old Koster conversion kit for Monogram.

(I could be wrong, but) I understand that the Koster conversion is out of production. If you can get one it is a challenging build...

I just realized something I would like to see in a model. Any BMW that is not a race car.....

Thanks Howard, but I am looking for the passenger car version and not the race car version. I suppose I can mod the race car version but it won't be the same....

After losing an auction for a resin one....

1/72 XP-72 (the Super Thunderbolt that didn't make it to production)

Both single prop and counter-rotating prop versions.

CTspeedshop said:
The Normandy from Mass Effect.

I would take one without any hesitation as well.
There was I guy on the RPF some time ago, who offered a garage kit of the first Mass Effect version of the Normandy. I wasn't able to grab one back then, wich I'm extremely sad of ever since, and nowdays all the pm's sent him remain silent...

Latest posts

Back