What type of model is currently on your most wanted list?

What type of model is currently on your most wanted list?

• A plane

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • A ship

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A tank/armoured vehicle

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A ship

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A sci-fi model

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
It's a sci-fi model. Really difficult to point only one, so lat's say that it is the AMT Star Wars Episode I series kits, especially the Bongoand the Trade Federation Tank.

Definitely sci-fi, its a toss up between the new Moebius Viper Mk2 and the Bandai 1/48 scale RX-78-2 Gundam.

That 1/48 '78 is an interesting piece, but I think if I got one I would feel the need to scratch detail it to an extreme I shouldn't really flirt with. :)

My most wanted list is about a mile long, mostly mobile suits which I've convinced myself are "essential" to any serious fan, though I'd really dig one of the new Macross Messiah kits if they ever reach our shores.

I'm really interested in getting a 1/32+ WWII fighter or a 1:350 Carrier.

Eagerly wanting for Round 2's improved Bird of Prey and Reliant. On the BoP they fixed the wings and added landing gear and landing ramp! Was planning on doing the BoP landing on Vulcan from Star Trek III for the group build. However just now I thought it would be awsome to build a diorama from Star Trek IV when it's hovering over the whaling ship. Likely not possible to find a ship in the correct scale though.

Most looking forward to Moebius' Galactica kit.
After what they did with the Viper, I can hardly wait

AKE said:
Eagerly wanting for Round 2's improved Bird of Prey and Reliant. On the BoP they fixed the wings and added landing gear and landing ramp! Was planning on doing the BoP landing on Vulcan from Star Trek III for the group build. However just now I thought it would be awsome to build a diorama from Star Trek IV when it's hovering over the whaling ship. Likely not possible to find a ship in the correct scale though.

Got to agree with Ake, however I think I would like to also get my hands on the Round 2 TOS Romulan BoP...

A-6EIntruder.jpg

A 1/32 A-6E in Desert Storm markings... IF it ever comes out...I'll sell half of my car stash to get one...

Oh yeah! Load that baby up with a mix of Rockeyes and 500lb iron bombs. Super detail the cockpit. Backlight the VDI and radar scope. Scratch build the AN/APQ-156 radar. It would of course have to be a Marine VMA(AW)-121 bird. ;D

Afterburner said:
A-6EIntruder.jpg

A 1/32 A-6E in Desert Storm markings... IF it ever comes out...I'll sell half of my car stash to get one...

Grendels said:
But my wish list is a model of the Leaf Erickson (Which is coming out soon!!) , and either a 1/350 Klingon bird of prey or a D7 from the first 6 movies.
Actually, the AMT Bird of Prey kit can easily pass for that scale, give the ways they re-used it in TNG and other series.
It's definitely too big to be in scale with the old AMT Enterprise.

And, good news, it's being re-issued, with landing gear and corrected wing baffles

Accurate Models 1:20 Saturn V F1 Rocket Engine Kit: ......$250
accurate-models-1-20-saturn-v-f1-rocket-engine-kit_300501680157.jpg

sorry i must have put an expired ebay link for my photo ..so...changed it.

anybody have one they want to part with for a good price?

Latest posts

Back