What other crafting skills or hobbies do you have?

Hey here's my other hobbies ;D

Very grumpy today.

I have a couple of tarantulas too. ::)

Java - we should call you Noah! Your friends are really really great looking!

Cheers Scott,wonder if i'd look fetching in a robe ;), yeah they ain't a bad looking bunch are they. :)

elend: Cool site and nice bit of artwork,love the drone very ma.k ;D
and your flickr has some interesting pics which could also be used for reference when making groundwork's.

elend said:
Besides scale modeling my hobbies are actually doing graphical stuff like Logos, artworks and leaflets, but also Photography.

You can browse some of my graphic stuff here: www.andersdenkend.com

And the photography over on flickr: www.flickr.com/andersdenkend

Forgotten Worlds!! man that took me back.
And dude I was a HUGE wing commander fan back in the day on my 286 !!!

Nice work on your site - Ive seen your drone and wing commander models before - very nice indeed, the vector art is a real bonus!!

I used my decaling (decalling?) knowledge to make some bells for my wife. She collects bells like these so one year for her birthday, I decided to put sentimental image decals on porcelain bells.

bells.jpg

Grendels, those pics are really top notch! I love them! I too have in interest in photography and hope to take some classes soon. All I have now is a POS Nikon Coolpix - not exactly something you can take very fancy shots with.

I took these one summer though:

n1227170643_30340892_1540423.jpg
n1227170643_30340893_184526.jpg

Those are nice photos as well. :D If you ever get a good camera, I would like to see what you come up with!! Too bad I don't have scenery like that around here......

Beside Modelling I collect Action Figures and Star Wars LEGO Kits

[attachment deleted by admin]

I used to collect non-sports trading cards. Star Trek, Star Wars, other subjects that interested me.

Moving from apartment to apartment, they were stolen. Almost $500 worth of trading cards, including chase cards (foil embossed, holograms including the Doctor from Voyager and three skymotion cards).

Haven't picked it up since. This occurred back in 1996.

Chiefpettyofficer: I have that exact lego kit and I am selling it on Ebay within the next two months. All the old star wars lego kits sell for a good price.

Grendels said:
Chiefpettyofficer: I have that exact lego kit and I am selling it on Ebay within the next two months. All the old star wars lego kits sell for a good price.

Which Kits you selling?

Latest posts

Back