WAVE Ketzer - Ma.K

hey dudes, thanks for the comments! Well, "tonight" became a couple of weeks, sorry! I didnt get as much done as I'd like so I went into Mock Up mode to take this to Korea. Looked ok from a distance and in poor lighting. :p

Almost there, here's 95%. Just a couple of tweaks and should be done.

Ketzer_WIP2_4.jpg

95%? ok......so whats left? kiss it goodnight? just pulling your leg! great job on this!! love the paint job with that jagged camo pattern. The weathering is looking spot on! great job!

Wow thats fantastic i hope mien turns out half as good when i get back to it

thanks a bunch guys!! Heya Scott, really impressed with how classy the forum has become. It's almost like you've put loads of time and effort into it! Seriously though, now one of the best I've stumbled into for quality of modelling and friendliness of community. :D

Now for the biz. These are finished pics of the Ketzer, they still go here in the WIP forum? I've got more to do on this project so either way is fine, I looked but am not seeing a gallery...? It was right there and obvious wasn't it?... ::)

Ketzer_finished_1.jpg

WAVE’s 1/20 Ketzer!

I think it’s done? I’ll follow up with some photos showing which AK products I used, where and how. Thanks for looking, hope you like it!

Linc

Ketzer_finished_5.jpg

Ketzer_finished_4.jpg

Ketzer_finished_3.jpg

Ketzer_finished_2.jpg

Boy where was I when this was going on? LW this looks outstanding. That weathering is sick. Seriously there are five or six guys here at SMA that need to pop out a video or two about their weathering techniques with the AK stuff.

thanks Glorfindel!

I'm not really set up to do a video and am now a lazy bum who thinks I should get somebody to do it for me. :p

You know what I would love to do is paint some Ma.K at an AK event and have someone video it so I can make wise cracks in my Aussie accent all the way through so as to be never invited again!

LW we love Aussies! I think witty remarks would add to the fun, make em' a wee bit raunchy ( on the line not so much over it) and folks would love it.

Excellent as always my friend, I would love to spend a few hours side by side comparing notes.

Not sure if you ever use skype but if you do, look up scalemodelmadman. I skype from my bench with Scott, Iain from AK and a few others at times, it's pretty cool.

Lincoln Wright said:
You know what I would love to do is paint some Ma.K at an AK event and have someone video it so I can make wise cracks in my Aussie accent all the way through so as to be never invited again!

The AK table at AMPS Nationals in Indiana was full of wise cracks and great fun, it had Spanish accents, New Haven accents and Boston accents, Aussie would have rounded us out a bit. ;)

I don't normally speak for others but I know for a fact we all would have loved to have you there at the table with us for those two long (but really fun) days. A few of us did a little bit of painting/weathering demos at the table but not nearly as much as we would have liked.

"we love Aussies, here are 2 we made into keychains last week!" :p

Thanks Mike!

Cheers Ken. Great idea with skype, you guys are all in about the same timezone right? Will add you and see if I can spot you online. You'd never guess my skype... :D

Even if you wouldn't love me to be there, I would LOVE to be out for a modelling based trip to the US. Have only been to shows in Asia so far, not even in Australia - I was only a little kid when I made models there and picked it up again whilst here in Tokyo. Looks like wicked fun!

Thanks Igard, sincerely appreciated. ^^

That´s great! It´s so full of effects that I don´t kow where to watch.
Excellent painting and weathering, Lincoln.

Q

Thanks very much Diego, very appreciated. I knew your name is familiar, I've been to your blog a couple of times - really great works there, your style and the breadth of your works is amazing. :eek:

Latest posts

Back