War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

panzerace007

Hey Guys,

panzerace007 here ... reporting for Duty. I'll be the Cadet that's heading up this operation !! ;D

I'm still finalizing the Details & the Definitive "Rules of Engagement " will be posted soon. They are gonna be pretty much the same as SCOTT has outlined with perhaps a couple of Teaks ...

So it looks like a couple of You Guys have your Wheels turning ... :D Sounds Great !!

I plan on doing the Tamiya M-8 Greyhound & possibly the German Kubelwagon

Dis .... Missed ;D

Re: Armor GB - Wheeled Military Vehicles

im looking at this CoyoteJackal-6x6.jpg altough i might change my mind its kind of pricy and its a full resin kit....... its interested me for a while so mabe this is the time to get it

be hany igf i posted teh pic propper

Hmmm... I actually happen to have a surplus M1025 kit from the spring contest that I never got around to build. This might be a good excuse to get it done…

Spud that is one cool looking machine!

Hey panzer

I'm in..... don't know what .... but I'm in ;D

ya scott it is and im seriously thinking of getting it ;D its only money Right?

Hi Spud

Go on get it you know you want it.... money "phiffff...." ;D ;D

XXXNITRO

lol well i have a little while to ponder.

I am in and will check out my stash to see what I am going to build. 8)

Too late I already started my M1025 kit almost 10% build... I'll stop assembling it first and just wait for the ground rules... if not I still have a Troop Carrier in stash ^^

NO worries. It's not a competition - doesn't have to be a new build.

This is all for fun, encouragement to finish and more fun. Don't stress.

Thanks Scott, I'll just have to wait on Oct 1, to continue the M1025... since I'm converting it to a M1151, scratchbuild.

Don't have anything in the stash for this. But maybe I can come up with something later on. I have time

spud said:
im looking at this CoyoteJackal-6x6.jpg altough i might change my mind its kind of pricy and its a full resin kit....... its interested me for a while so mabe this is the time to get it

BTW

This is being release in Styrene this year or next year.... And it looks wicked!

Don't spend your money on The resin one!

I have a few kits that I could finish! That have Wheels! LOL

schweinhund227 said:
spud said:

BTW

This is being release in Styrene this year or next year.... And it looks wicked!

Don't spend your money on The resin one!

I have a few kits that I could finish! That have Wheels! LOL

By who? Haven't seen this announced by anyone.

I will be in with.................

_si_ProductFiles_HBO85501.jpg

Specifically the Polish Military version as stationed in Afghanistan. I have the Toro decals that have the 3 vehicles Poland deployed to Afghanistan. Plan is to put it on a diorama (which likely won't be finished for the GB, but the vehicle should be).

danagaga.jpg

bil9a8.jpg

svgyn6.jpg

ao8js1.jpg

2ahibsm.jpg

Will be built OOB mostly, big enough project not to add the PE and such to it. Waiting to see if someone releases a barrel for it, if not the kit one will have to do.

I apologize ! the MWMIK nomenclature got me confused ! Hobby boss makes the Wolf ! or Defender... which is in that same series of vehicles... WMIK and so forth....

We may have to wait a little (more) be for a Jackal or Coyote to show up !!! never the less ! I wouldn't pay 300 or 400$ for a 7" inch long truck !!!

Nice to see you will pull out the Dana for this one.... I guess I have to think of something else... LOL

PS: after reading the GB instructions, I am glad the Towed Artillery are in ! it opens more doors for me !

lol i wont be paying for it in dolla cos im in ireland so the dent wont be as bad ;D.

i had also taught about that truck scott. looks nice

Hi ELM that would be cool specially if the AM barrel is already available ^^

OT: BTW
what happen to your Ocelot?

Ocelot is still being worked on, hope to have it finished before this GB kicks off. I ran into someone that built another and he did alot of scratch work putting in all the control cables on the turret and such. So, naturally I had to do that same. And since I knew I wasn't going to get it finished for the contest...I figured why not.

My ulterior motive with the DANA, the CAMS show in 2012, military theme is War in the Desert...so with the Dana...killing 2 birds with one stone.

Latest posts

Back