VW T3 Campervan

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
this is a first for me here, somting with 4 wheels and it doesnt involve explosions!

ok after seeing chris's citron i decided that i should pull the finger out and get cracking, ive always wanted to do a camper but this was the only one my lhs had in stock. any how ive not been sucsesfull in locating any pics of this van in a run down state so im going to wing it.

thr Kit is a revell kit, and for 20euro is worth it its got a lot of bits and it looks pretty decent small bit of flash but noting major.

this is going to be a fun build so if i mess it up im not going care, ill just blame chris.

so far ive managed to remove both doors with out any injury to my self :) i did manage to scratch the body a lil bit but ill make use of them, also need to clean up were the doors were,
IMG_0688.jpg

i cut out the door lining to stick to the door,
IMG_0691.jpg

ill stick this together and hope ofr the best, :)
IMG_0690.jpg

When i first saw the name of this post i thought of the cool bug bus and was anticipating a groovie surf refit approach, but please feel free to make that piece of crap look as messed up as possible?

The Gagster man

Nice one Spud ;D my fault eh ::) looking forward to it ....get er rusted ;D

Chris.

haha Nylon not a fan of this one then.

yep chris all your fault ;D

Back to being your fault again Chris ;D ;D ;D ;D

Off to a good start Spud. Nothing wrong with doing something with 4 wheels bud. I did this not too long ago.

chevypics009.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you rust yours up too.

oh for the love of god rob... way to kick a man when he is down im only starting this kinda stuff :p

but that truck is epic. mine wont be as cool as yours, then again.. but i will give it a good shot :)

the burnt effect is epic rob ild like to know whow ya done it.

no not yet lol. having a lazy moment in my life... ill try get some up today altough not a lot done :)

and rob i fecking LOVE IT i would kill to have them skillz! geuss i shoulda stuck at it insted of chasing wemon :)

lol i duno you try jugle 5 wemon and make kits! altough i only have teh one now :)

Playing a little catch-up here Spud.... ;D

HERD some chatter about 4 wheels, then I smelled that burnt out wreck from Rob, figured Chris was to blame somewhere down the line and came to check it out!!!!

Kill it Spud!!! Count me in buddy!!!

Always Chris's fault

Yeah yeah ....Me again .. ::)...Jeez !!!! lol

Is it done yet ??? ;D

Chris.

;D ;D ;D Thats funny ...cause so did I ;D ;D got it this morning in Belfast ::)

Chris.

I fancied doing the Samba for quite some time ,so when I saw it this morning I chuckled and lifted it ...nearly bought a 1/16 Beetle too ,but the wife was giving me one of those looks ::) ..next time ;D ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back