VW T3 Campervan

lol im lucky in that way with my woman, she looks at me like that and i tell her to go..... you get the idea, but for the most part she dont care what i do ;D

lol well im going to start mine soon, not to happy with the ejector marks on the inside of teh van doos, there is nice detail on the insides of them and it would be a shame to mess that up.

but this is what i want to "TRY"
410883271_8d750f008d.jpg

going to order some ak slimy stuff and wet effects for it

That is an awesome shot Spud!!! GO FOR IT!!! ;)

LOL...Not sure those pin marks you mentioned will show up through weathering like that tho!! :eek:

that is true but its more of a pain and i know that there in there kinda thing

Havent got mine out of the box yet ::) But that sure is a cool pic ;D ;D go on go on go on ;D ;D

Chris.

Your avin a larf mate ,have you looked at that pic ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

I was thinking of having a go at this one ... ;D ;D ;D ;D

scrapsamba.jpg

::)

Chris.

I don't usually look in the car section as I am mostly a plane builder, but as I was going down the overall forum page I saw T3 Campervan and my interest was sparked. How do you make a van out of a T3 ie; Type 3 then when I get here it is a T2 or Type 2 Vanagon. As a guy who has driven a Type 2 Bus (71) for over twenty years and as one who has worked on VWs for over twenty years as well a type 3 T3 is the Squareback/ Fastback type of VW ie little stationwagen looking car. Of course the T1 or type 1 is the Beatle, now where it gets funny is the Thing/ Kubelwagen(WWII) is a type 171, still can't figure the Huge jump in numbers but that what it is. Just a little side note from a Bus driver to ya. I too am getting ready to build this same kit soon. Good luck I'll be back to see progression.

James

Hmm that is odd :). Any how I'll be making a new topic for the samba van later today I've wanted to build one for so long ima get cracking on it.

Chris stop taking the easy ones!!!

Latest posts

Back