VW Samba Bus

Hey Norm thanks for stoping in, and i think i used up all my genius points for the year on that one :)

spud said:
Hey Norm thanks for stoping in, and i think i used up all my genius points for the year on that one :)

Where did ya buy them then ?? ;D

Chris.

This build is really looking wicked Spud!!! It's been a while since I've had a chance to stop in. You're making a lot of progress bud. Excellent Work!!!

hey CT thanks man, ive not uopdated it in a while but im almost done with painting teh body so ill have an update soon.

Lol all parts are ready for the sides front back and doors to go on I'll be doing that soon. Roof is painted also but I want to do something with the ceiling of it.

SPUD,

I love th Chips in th Samba !! This thing ROX !! Smokin' Job !! Keep on a rollin !!

Do you have any plans to try & flatten th Tires ? jus wonderin' ...

Rock-On Son !!

well from the pic i have i cant see if they are flat.. wich i presume they are. and now that you mention it, it never crossed my mind.. but once i have the base done you wont see the bottom of the tyres so they will prob stay as is.

here is an Up date that been long over due. :)
_MG_1791.jpg
_MG_1792.jpg
as you can see on this pic i broke part of the frame that holds one of the side doors, ill fix it :)
_MG_1793.jpg
_MG_1794.jpg
_MG_1795.jpg

almost T have a few bits to sort out but the nitty gritty bit is coming

thanks ft ive been working on it all the time but only in bits, and i ant finished yet :)

Another perfectly good bit of plastic ....Destroyed !!! ;D ;D Good stuff Spud ,looks excellent mate ;)

Chris.

thanks bud. got the rims painted that funky blue today. so next is what do i do with the tyres...

Latest posts

Back