VW Samba Bus

im just about to lay down some chiping fluids on the roof so now the fun begins.

ive aplied 3 coats of chipping stuffs to the roof now so im waiting for it to dry. a bit :)

Done he roof last night will post a pic later will start the drivers side today at some time

lol no :) its the same as teh hairspay tecneque if you ever used that,

hehe. if you look you tube you will find loads of help on it. if i had a probber video camera i would gladly make some vids

right well done one side of the interior, I think i used every AK product in my arsenal except for engine grime :)

first pic ya cant really see the lower half.
_MG_1782.jpg

this pic you can see it a bit better,
_MG_1783.jpg

Bad A$$ Spud!!! Making me want to go and paint something just to chip it!!!! Sweet!! ;)

Yip ...That is looking like a pile o scrap ;D good work Spud ;)

Chris.

Thanks guys I had fun doing that side although the other side won't be seen so it won't get the same treatment

thanks Roy,the engine will be closed up so i just painted it black so noing special

Sweet ride Spud, this is going to be awesome!

To do the headlining hanging down you could just use paper kitchen towel, I have tried it before on a rusty wreck and it worked well.
Soak towel in white glue but don't add much, if any, water so it will dry stiff and roll it out to get rid of the paper pattern. Also add a bit of acrylic paint to the mix, which gives a good base for washes / drybrushing later.
Whilst still wet glue the edges to the bus ceiling in more neat white glue and once dry it should look pretty good.

Cheers

Leighbo

Leighbo thanks for that, I did think of it but i wanst 100% sure how it would do but its worth a shot.

java thanks man,

Latest posts

Back