Voting ???

Biskup said:
Gundamhead said:
Fantastic song. As well as the entire music to CB.
Yes!
Cowboy Bebop was an excellent series!!!!
The music was really good, and very different from the typical Japanime'.
Just watched some of the episodes again a couple weeks back, and was reminded how good the whole thing was. :)

moving on.

hows the voting going for everyone, how are we feeling, did we feel we did well voting?

personally i thought i could have done better...

Hey SMA staff and admins, is that midnight(ish) due date for voting, midnight Atlantic time or local time?

I'll simply remove the link and shut down the page when I get to work in the morning.

ScaleModelMadman said:
...and the emails will stop

;D

You say that like it's a good thing. LOL ;D

Seriously. Thanks for the hard work guys!
toast.gif

ScaleModelMadman said:
...and the emails will stop

;D

Cuttin' in to your bench time eh Madman?! You Guys are to be commended.

I truly believe SMA is by far and away THE best model building forum on the internet....bar none. The friendly, helpfull treatment of one another is a joy and a pleasure to witness. None of the usual disgusting, disrespectfull blather that one finds on almost every other forum, no matter the theme. It is an absolute pleasure to be here. Thanks to EVERY SMA member for your very mature and selfless consideration of others.

Have to agree with fumble on his opinion of this forum.
Admittedly, I don't frequent many, but I MUCH prefer being here to some others I visit, or have visited.

Good luck on the counting, guys

so its monday morning, the voting is closed now right? are we free to discuss our picks now? looking forward to everyones feedback on the entries

I had a couple members email me over the weekend. They had lost thier password and couldn't login. I just reset that for them and will give em about an hour to vote...if it takes less then I'll shut the vote down as soon as I get confirmation of the ballot.

java said:
Good luck everyone,hope you win something. :)

eeh, i do hope to pull in something, a Tshirt and i would be tickled, getting something would really help me out right now... but hay! if i don't get anything that will be just cool, its been a blast guys XD.

i just hope i voted for the right people, some of that stuff was just nuts, details all over, excelent paint schemes ,weathering a dream, you guys did a amazing job. its been some serious fun too! all the fun we had even waiting for the votes, Red 3, Blue Bakini, and Orange tutu... LOL! sometimes the best part of a contest is all getting together and having a laugh...

Soon. We're working on getting everything straight...I make the video tomorrow. No promised but I might be able to get it online late tomorrow night instead of Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back