vallejo ab cleaner

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
ive not had a chance to try this but will it clean enammel or alclads out of the ab

I wouldn't think so. Its mostly alcohol (with a small amount of glycol ether and I think an element of detergent).

ya i kind of taught it wouldnt but i was making sure before i every use enamels or alclad stuff

Just by the way, have you tried the ModelAIR metallics? They are very different (much better) than the ModelColor ones. Over a nice black base they give a rather convincing finish. May not be Alclad, but sure are easier to clean up. :)

lol this is just like my forum ask one thing and talk about somit totaly differnt ;D nice view scott

Yeah...sorry....didn't mean to put the thread off the topic....just had to explain why I couldn't just post the picture!! LOL So instread..post a picture of where I was and why I couldn't.

Anyway, in th link to the thread I posted, those are the main metallics from Vallejo....the Aluminum, Silver and Steel are very good, (the rest are good also, just those 3 I use more of than the others), and with a little black or dark grey, you can alter the shade of the colors slightly to give you an endless number of shades. And easy clean up.

lol no worries im used to it on my site and i take no notice now i just go with the flow :)

have you tried the Metal medium? i bought it a few weeks back and love it you can use it as is or mix it and you have an instant metal color of your choice, i found it great for dry brushing

I haven't tried it myself personally, never thought about using it just on it's own.

Mixing it with any paint color creates a metallic version of that color.

Metallic Russian Green T35/85 anyone??

Latest posts

Back