Valentino Rossi`s Repsol Honda RC211V

End is nearly in sight now so i thought i would do a quick dry run with the fairing fitted, i`ll be adding the Orange and Blue this week plus all the remaining decals ;D, these decals have been a real challenge so far but the remaining ones are the important one.............

2010_05300001.jpg

2010_05300002.jpg

2010_05300003.jpg

2010_05300005.jpg

Thanks for looking fellas......................like i said earlier, not everybodies cup of tea but a fun and challenging build!! ;D

`Boots`

Looking sharp Boots!!! If I didn't know, I would say it was the real deal there buddy! One impressive build!!!

Thank ya kindly `T`........................just gotta hold it together on the final hurdle now buddy, i gotta admit that i`m quite pleased with her for a first bike build, when this done the P51 is on the bench......... ;D

`Boots`

Very,very nice... does the stand come in the kit? I've never looked for it.

Thanks Q, Java and AB...............she`s all finished now so i`ll get some final shots up during the week.............AB, yeah the paddock stand does come with it in this kit fella, blooming handy thing during the building stages as well and glad it was in there!! ;D

`Boots`

Righto guys...................job done, hope ya like ;D

2010_06080001.jpg

2010_06080003.jpg

2010_06080004.jpg

2010_06080005.jpg

2010_06080006.jpg

Thanks for following fellas

`Boots`

Hi Boots

Thats a good build turned out great

I enjoy building Moto GP bikes they are quite the challenge multi colour multi decals multi everything love it.

Its the only motor sport left that is man and machine and the machine is not always the deciding factor its the 4 inch contact point on the track and where you put it.

Moto2 Rewind: Catalunya; HD sample!

XXXNITRO

Way to go Boots! Congrats buddy!!! That is one sharp looking bike!!

Probably gonna stay away from decals for a bit..huh??? ;D

Thanks again for the great comments guys...................makes it soooo worthwhile!!! ;D

XXXNITRO...................absolutely right buddy and cheers for the vid, gonna check it out in a sec!!! ;)

`T`.................in one word....................yep!!!!, decals are off the menu for the mo, need a few for the rod but nooooowhere near what this puppy had :eek:

Thanks Q.........appreciate ya being there... ;)

ShutterAce.................yes ya do fella, just need to work at it slowly or maybe build something alongside!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks AB, really appreciate the great comment buddy.................will be a little while b4 i do another tho............need a break from so many decs...LOL!!!!, nah, joking aside i will pick up another bike but i need to clear a bit of a backlog at the mo.............. ::) ;D

`Boots`

fantasic work ! I tried a bike long ago ,,, I remember it kicked my butt,,I should have realized the skill level didn't match mine !!..so I can appreciate this build

Thank ya kindly RS, maybe it`s time too give it another go buddy..............ya building skills will have moved on since then.....................i reckon you`d nail it now fella ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back