1/24 Tamiya Honda City Cabriolet (Moved to Sci-Fi)

Marktastrophe

I'm going to be starting my next build, and it is for the Instagram run Cerulean Project. An Art exhibition that will feature 100 of the participating builders in a book for purchase at the end, and a digital book of all participants. The point of the exhibition is to promote mental health awareness and community. This years theme is "Mecha/Monster/Motor" with a prerequisite for Orange to be a central color of the build.

I'm not entirely sure if I should post this in Auto or Scifi, as I plan on modding the car to look like a hovercar conversion, AND shipping willing, using electro magnets to make it ACTUALLY hover.

PXL_20220421_125643033.jpg

You can see last years digital book here:
Cerulean 2.0

and my entry specific, here:
Marktastrophe Cerulean2.0

My biggest and first choice is:
Do I go for a close to stock orange? Or full Florescent!?

P.S. the coating used on the wheels in this kit is the nicest I've ever seen out of a production box.
PXL_20220421_144806927.PORTRAIT.jpg

Almost a shame I'm not putting wheels on this one :p

Should put it in SciFi section .

What's the plan for the electromagnet array ? Or too nascent at the moment ?

Should put it in SciFi section .

What's the plan for the electromagnet array ? Or too nascent at the moment ?
I'll move it.
I've ordered a 500g load kit from ebay. So theoretically the most complicated part of this will be balancing and building it into the kit.

Just kidding. I have no idea how to move it. Looks like I may be lacking permissions? I can only edit the title.

Just start a new one .
Only Blackbeard can move stuff .
This is fine here . Some people only check out specific sections so it will at least , maybe , get some car people browsing the SciFi ;)

Post the link to the new thread here .

I'm going to be starting my next build, and it is for the Instagram run Cerulean Project. An Art exhibition that will feature 100 of the participating builders in a book for purchase at the end, and a digital book of all participants. The point of the exhibition is to promote mental health awareness and community. This years theme is "Mecha/Monster/Motor" with a prerequisite for Orange to be a central color of the build.

I'm not entirely sure if I should post this in Auto or Scifi, as I plan on modding the car to look like a hovercar conversion, AND shipping willing, using electro magnets to make it ACTUALLY hover.

View attachment 91093

You can see last years digital book here:
Cerulean 2.0

and my entry specific, here:
Marktastrophe Cerulean2.0
Can't wait to see the completed build. Well done for doing anything that promotes mental health awareness.
Irishvic

Latest posts

Back