Val & Earl's Jeep J200 Gladiator

RocketFoot

There has to be a model kit of this Jeep out there somewhere? 1965 Jeep J200 Gladiator. It would be super fun to build and weather!

242e00e7c11465b8b1251aaed338beda.jpgi002946.jpg

Man I have to admit I have seen that movie so many times I lost count. There was a time I could quote the whole movie without it being on. Sad I know but that movie is just fun. "What kind of fuse it that" "Cannon fuse" "What do you use it for"" My cannon" Broke into the wrong %$#@* rec room didn't you, you *&^%$." "&^%$#@ armored transport". I could go on and on. Man now I'm gonna have to watch it. I hope you find a kit I'd enjoy seeing the build.

Man I have to admit I have seen that movie so many times I lost count. There was a time I could quote the whole movie without it being on. Sad I know but that movie is just fun. "What kind of fuse it that" "Cannon fuse" "What do you use it for"" My cannon" Broke into the wrong %$#@* rec room didn't you, you *&^%$." "&^%$#@ armored transport". I could go on and on. Man now I'm gonna have to watch it. I hope you find a kit I'd enjoy seeing the build.
Haha, yes! I love the whole series of movies even though they got a little cornier each time! Burt Gummer is my hero! LOL!

latest?cb=20200317044630&path-prefix=protagonist.jpg

I've seen them all too. Burt is a classic character and Michael Gross, who is actually a good actor, does a great job as Burt no matter how corny they got. LOL.

Latest posts

Back