UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk 2

Tanker52 said:
Stowage item details are are well done. The map looks very realistic for its scale and is a nice detail that adds realism to the subject. Did you make the map or is it an AM part? You did a great job on painting the figure. The highlights and shadows look spot in my opinion.

Thanks Tanker!

I got the maps off the internet. All kinds of war maps on there.

Terry ;D

I have just a few more things to add this model and I will call this little crawler done before moving on to the next phase. I thing an over view of the work to date is in order so here are some new pictures to show the overall look of the model. Questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC09821.jpg

DSC09822.jpg

DSC09833.jpg

DSC09834.jpg

DSC09837.jpg

DSC09836.jpg

DSC09835.jpg

DSC09838.jpg

DSC09839.jpg

DSC09840.jpg

DSC09841.jpg

Man! That's just about pure perfection as far as I can see? I don't think I've seen a finer Universal Carrier!

Great detailing, a great vision for the model, and very nice figure! Three cheers for the redheaded bloke! ;D

the doog said:
Man! That's just about pure perfection as far as I can see? I don't think I've seen a finer Universal Carrier!

Great detailing, a great vision for the model, and very nice figure! Three cheers for the redheaded bloke! ;D

Red headed guys have got to stick together.

Thanks!

Terry

Nice one MrT.......

Your extra detail work sparkles on this.

I like the way you painted them 303's .

Looks like he's had a few pints as well ;D

bdr65 said:
Nice one MrT.......

Your extra detail work sparkles on this.

I like the way you painted them 303's .

Looks like he's had a few pints as well ;D

Thanks!

Just a warm summer day in Normandy!

;)

Very nice work Terry! Very nice!
Keep on keepin' on.

Cheers,

Bil

Nice one Mr T , she came together Sweet :) Nice attention to the details too ,always makes the difference .

Chris.

Chris S said:
Nice one Mr T , she came together Sweet :) Nice attention to the details too ,always makes the difference .

Chris.

Thanks Chris!

Terry ;D

Ok I got the carrier done. So here are some new pictures and thanks for following along.

Terry

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

Latest posts

Back