UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk 2

MrT

I have been working on this little Tamiya gun carrier. Pretty nice kit except for the tracks which I have replaced with resin ones from Resin Cast. I have done some painting, but far from finished. Here are some pictures of my progress so far. Comments are always welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC09445.jpg

DSC09455.jpg

DSC09459.jpg

DSC09460.jpg

DSC09463.jpg

DSC09464.jpg

DSC09468.jpg

DSC09470.jpg

DSC09477.jpg

DSC09478.jpg

DSC09479.jpg

DSC09482.jpg

DSC09619.jpg

DSC09621.jpg

;D

Great stuff terry, ive always loved the universal carrier looking good, those tracks really make a difference

Be watching this one

Leighbo said:
Great stuff terry, ive always loved the universal carrier looking good, those tracks really make a difference

Be watching this one

Yes they do make a difference. The kit tracks are thick and stiff.

Thanks!

;D

Nice work so far Terry :) Thats one kit thats stood the tests of time ! and very well too ,looking forward to more ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Nice work so far Terry :) Thats one kit thats stood the tests of time ! and very well too ,looking forward to more ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris!

Been working on the radio installation. I added a radio rack and antenna cables.

Terry 8)

DSC09635.jpg

DSC09637.jpg

DSC09638.jpg

DSC09639.jpg

DSC09640.jpg

Looking good under paint, always love to see little details like the rack and wiring added to a build. :)

wbill76 said:
Looking good under paint, always love to see little details like the rack and wiring added to a build. :)

Thanks for the kind words Bill! I know this is not the most exciting build so thanks for stopping by.

Terry :)

I've always wanted to do one of these little buggers. You are doing a great job. The paint looks right on.

noname said:
I've always wanted to do one of these little buggers. You are doing a great job. The paint looks right on.

Thanks! Just some preliminary painting with more to come.

Terry ;D

cool work indeed, extra detailing really sets it off! And nice start on the color, sweet!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back