UNIVERSAL CARRIER Mk 2

Built one of these years ago ;D Fun build it was........ Lookin real good MrT 8)

With all the main parts assembled I have done some more painting, shading, washing, and dry brushing. Next will be future and decals.

Terry ;D

DSC09656.jpg

DSC09657.jpg

DSC09658.jpg

DSC09659.jpg

superb T love these little vehicles just brought the riich verson so yours build can be a reference point...keep up the top work

geegad said:
superb T love these little vehicles just brought the riich verson so yours build can be a reference point...keep up the top work

Thanks Gee! I hear the Riich kits are pretty nice.

Terry

That strap in the above photo looks like foil or pop can material. What's the buckle? Looks great.

Very nice build. The resin tracks are a great upgrade and the extra details you added look spot on. Are you going to add figures?

noname said:
That strap in the above photo looks like foil or pop can material. What's the buckle? Looks great.

The strap is from some left over photo etch.

;D

Tanker52 said:
Very nice build. The resin tracks are a great upgrade and the extra details you added look spot on. Are you going to add figures?

Yes I plan to.

Thanks!

The decals have been added and now represents a 50th Infantry Division carrier. I have also added another layer of weathering.

Terry

DSC09744.jpg

DSC09745.jpg

DSC09746.jpg

DSC09747.jpg

DSC09748.jpg

DSC09750.jpg

DSC09752.jpg

Latest posts

Back