Trumpeter 1/35 T-62 ERA Mod 1972

hummingbird

Hello all.

First of all, I would like to apologize if I spamming with so many updates and finished stuffs lately. That is not my intention to do so. It's just that I build 3 -5 kits simultaneously and takes roughly the same time to complete them so the finished date are closed to each other.

I honestly had no idea what exact shade the cold war era Soviet tanks are so I just winged it with what green I had in my stash. I used Vallejo Russian Green, Vallejo Field Green, Vallejo Olive Drab, Mr. Colour Aqueous Light Green, Tamiya Nato Green, Tamiya Olive green for base, shadows, highlight and chippings. I honestly cannot remember where I used which colours though.

I wanted to show the vehicle with somewhat dried up mud and moist mud. I didn't really want to do very dry nor very wet mud and it was touch-and-go for me but I think i managed to show the mud just the way in the middle of dry and wet.

The mud and earth effects were made by means of plaster, pigment, enamel paint, AK wash and acrylic resin.
E.jpg

L.jpg

H.jpg

C.jpg

B.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos ( many more) can be found on my blog -
http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/trumpeter-135-t-62-era-mod-1972.html
Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have.

Until the next launch .

Latest posts

Back