Trumpeter 1:24 bf109G-10

I'm no expert, Joe.
But it looks fairly complete to me as far as what will be visible

My post reads pretty harsh. Chalk that up to I am my own worst critic and I am at a stage that I just know I have done something wrong.

Many thanks for your kind words.

Joe

Just read through the thread and your work is amazing,.....cant wait to see how she turns out

J

Well folks here I am, much calmer, much more relaxed, very grateful. I am here to proclaim that other than two lines (one for the fuel cell and one for the booster) I am calling the interior done.

It is not perfect by any means. I am missing the detail on the exhaust pipes (not going to try it. I will just mess it up). The guns are off in color. There are other things but I am comfortable with it.

Interior-8_zpsxpdv2drw.jpg

Interior-10_zps6amv1awh.jpg

Interior-6_zpsqkbyky7z.jpg

Interior-9_zpsgqmk5rb9.jpg

Interior-7_zpsqi863ljb.jpg

Interior-11_zpsbq1olqex.jpg

All comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

Joe

Eh up buddy,what can anybody say other than stunning work,this is a masterpiece of scratching skill and presentation :eek:.keep up the top work....peza

Well I didnt notice the missing the detail on the exhaust pipes or that the guns are off in color until you pointed those out. Truth be told, I couldnt even tell after you pointed them out. Just impressed with the work youve done.

I've been following along Joe, all I can say is; this is EPIC! I'm really enjoying your thread and build progress can't wait for more updates.

Many many thanks. I am glad you are enjoying it so far.

Joe

Update. Just a small one.

Interior is finished and the fuse is closed. There were some gaps, not sure if it was kit or builder issues.

Where I stand.

Almost-1_zpsb6qb5s7x.jpg

Almost-2_zpshoq3lxzz.jpg

Almost-3_zpsbay0jdeu.jpg

Almost-4_zpsfapije9y.jpg

Almost-5_zpsxxxnb8bu.jpg

Almost-6_zpsqqegxzxl.jpg

Almost-7_zpshuyhrbpj.jpg

Pardon the pics. I am back to working on taking pictures again.

Next up will be sanding some stubborn areas to clean it up and then actual color. I did paint around the cut out area just to make sure I did not bleed over.

All comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

Joe

A duel purpose update.

Trying out a bigger home made photo booth and paint is on.

Three hours worth of paint work is now accomplished. I tried the same thing that I had been working on the last few projects. I would appreciate the feedback on this.

Sorry for the blurry picture of the wing. I was trying for a closeup and the camera would not cooperate.

Paint-1_zpsltgeod46.jpg

Paint-2_zpste3l14aj.jpg

Paint-3_zpsdtun2ofc.jpg

Paint-4_zpszktwrouy.jpg

Paint-5_zps20yfgek0.jpg

Paint-6_zpsyiwmu1no.jpg

Paint-7_zpsbfyucmmy.jpg

Happy with the way the paint looks but unhappy that my white backdrop looks gray. Going to have to work on that again. Maybe add more light.

Comments, critiques, and criticism are encouraged.

Joe

Latest posts

Back