1/48 Trumpeter chinee J 10 C

Phigla

Good afternoon,
I'm retired in China and after hesitation I decided to restart to build scale model
I choose for that the 1/48 J10C from Trumpeter
I will add the aftermarket photoetched from Dream Model DM 2010 and the resin ejection seat HTY-5 From MCC
For me it will be the first time I will use photoetched parts and airbrush.
I made my "workplan"
I will start with the resin ejection seat. I will first after cleaning, sanding, spray primer (Tamiya 87064 Fine primer light gray).
For the painting, here start the problem: I do not find detailled pictures of the ejection seat HTY-5.
Is a member has such a pictures or a link where I can Find ?

At te same time that dealing with the ejection seat I will install the photoetched of the canopy frame.
I will start by deeping the canopy in Pledge to avoid fogging of this canopy during glueing using PVA glue.
Question : May I glue one side of the potoetched canopy frame and bend it when PVA glue cured ? or everythin must be bent before glueing

Thanks for your advice

Philippe

Attachments

• trumpeter j10C.jpg
    trumpeter j10C.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DM2010.jpg
    DM2010.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ejection eat.jpg
    ejection eat.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3
Good afternoon,
I'm retired in China and after hesitation I decided to restart to build scale model
I choose for that the 1/48 J10C from Trumpeter
I will add the aftermarket photoetched from Dream Model DM 2010 and the resin ejection seat HTY-5 From MCC
For me it will be the first time I will use photoetched parts and airbrush.
I made my "workplan"
I will start with the resin ejection seat. I will first after cleaning, sanding, spray primer (Tamiya 87064 Fine primer light gray).
For the painting, here start the problem: I do not find detailled pictures of the ejection seat HTY-5.
Is a member has such a pictures or a link where I can Find ?

At te same time that dealing with the ejection seat I will install the photoetched of the canopy frame.
I will start by deeping the canopy in Pledge to avoid fogging of this canopy during glueing using PVA glue.
Question : May I glue one side of the potoetched canopy frame and bend it when PVA glue cured ? or everythin must be bent before glueing

Thanks for your advice

Philippe
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am sure that the aircraft guys will have lot's of help and advice for you.
Pantherman

Hello Philippe, looking forward to the progress of this build, post pictures as you go.
Lots of information here, dig deep in to the older posts.

Latest posts

Back