TIGER I LATE PRODUCTION

MrT

I have a great friend named George Redden who has terminal cancer. He more than likely won't see another summer through. Last night he gave me some figures and a couple models. He told me he would really like me to do what I do to a Tiger I Late and put a full interior in it. Well George I would be honored. So this is for George.

Terry ;D

image.jpg

DSC08555.jpg

DSC08557.jpg

sorry to hear about your friend T...i'm sure you will honor him with your build

Terry This will be Epic i know you can do an Epic job on it so there is no need to worry that u cant,

I hate cancer it stole my parents from me :'(

Pretty awesome great thing to do for a friend. Looking forward what you are going to do with it

Cancer sucks. All sorts of cancer have left several holes among my family and friends. In the past 5 years already 6 funerals.
So yeah life every day like it could be your last.

Thanks for all the support and kind words for my friend.

Terry :)

Sorry for your friend man, my Mum is going through chemo at the moment so i know how devastating it can be.

I know youre gonna nail this build, im just planning my first 1/35 tiger as a xmas build too so ill be watching yours with interest

Sorry to hear the sad news Terry.

Looking forward to your build. I know you can do him proud!

Leighbo said:
Sorry for your friend man, my Mum is going through chemo at the moment so i know how devastating it can be.

I know youre gonna nail this build, im just planning my first 1/35 tiger as a xmas build too so ill be watching yours with interest

Ha I'm still rounding up supplies so I may be watching your build, but thanks for the support.

Terry ;D

shinai said:
Give him a big Rock Chalk for me - I live in Lawrence

Being a Mizzou fanatic trying to say RRRooo...kkk....chchch....kkkk might make my head explode, however I will send your support his way.

Thanks!! ;D

sad news which can uplift the build to another level no doubt. Hope you can finish her and show her to your bud before he goes :)

and always in for a Tiger build ^^

Cheers

Wouter said:
sad news which can uplift the build to another level no doubt. Hope you can finish her and show her to your bud before he goes :)

and always in for a Tiger build ^^

Cheers

Sure gonna try!!

That's awesome Terry, hell of an inspiration for a build no doubt! My prayers to George and all connected to him, I feel your pain. Lost mom to that damned cancer thing not long ago, then a close friend just last month. Do it proud brother.

Bullet21 said:
That's awesome Terry, hell of an inspiration for a build no doubt! My prayers to George and all connected to him, I feel your pain. Lost mom to that Gee whized cancer thing not long ago, then a close friend just last month. Do it proud brother.

I'll do my best!

Thanks

Hey Terry, with a full interior better get the Verlinden Interior set instead of the Academy Interior, its fit perfectly on the DML kit. :D

Eastrock said:
Hey Terry, with a full interior better get the Verlinden Interior set instead of the Academy Interior, its fit perfectly on the DML kit. :D

That's the plan!!

;D

Since I did the kit base the DML late to the Academy interior lots of cutting and sanding required lol

Latest posts

Back