Tiger I but wich one

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
ok i have an urge to buld a tiger but what one...
Tiger I inital production lenengrad 502 42/43
Tiger I Late with Zimmert
Tiger I with Full interior.

im leaning more toward the 502, no matter what one i do im going to need some tiger tracks because i dont like the rubber ones.

taughts.

Spud ,if yer going for the Initial '502' there's plenty of pics on that site I posted a while back ;)

Chris.

another one biskup................. well if the price is right ill pm ya and see whats what.

chris wich site was that

ah yes,[me=spud]drools[/me]

im in chat if you want to be insulted?

Spud, Set the 3 kits up aginst the wall, throw 10 darts at em, the one with the most darts in it is the winner. ;D

Did you make your choice yet?

If you haven't yet! Dragon's 3 in 1. Are a challenge due to over crowded instructions....

Tamiya.... Hard to beat! But no Zimmerit, ever......... Shake N Bake ( I like )

And if you Love to fill ejector pin marks With the latest gap filler...... ? Well you know which one to pick?
Starts with Ac.... It's over 30 years old but the only game in town.....

The AFV Club is a combo of all that....

In the end...... You pick your Favorite tank battle of WWII. And go from there.... Of course! Tigers must have Been part of it!

Good luck!

Well I own all 3 you see in the pic I'm leaning toward the winter one wich will be the 3 in 1, the one T the bottom is the full interior one wich would be third on my list to do that will need a lota work I recon

SPUD ,

Oh Yeah, a White Tiger

whitetigerpictures3.jpg

1-white_tigers.jpg

:eek: Wait !! ... You meant these Tigers ..... Whew .. for a second there I thought you were going all Wild Kingdom & stuff ;D

Bild201408202.jpg

t051.jpg
Now someone shoulda' told 'em there was thin Ice up ahead ?????

pzkpfw-vi-ausf-e-tiger-heavy-tank-01.png

" I'm lookin forward to seein th Mutha' Beautiful TiggaZ "

kellys-heroes.jpg

GO Spud Go !!

lol thanks Panzer, you always seem to have some nice refrence pics.

Latest posts

Back