Tamiya sdkfz.251D re painted

chriss67

I didn't like the mono-tone of just dk.yellow :p....so after getting a hold of LIFECOLOR panzer set I decided on a late war scheme.
BeforeSANY0585.jpg
AfterSANY0717.jpg
SANY0718.jpgStarted the weathering&chippingSANY0728.jpg
SANY0727.jpgthis pic is the 2 crew figs that i've done up so farSANY0730.jpg
SANY0733.jpgthese chaps are from Dragon's tank riders setSANY0571.jpgThanks for looking :)

Oooh ! That is very nice Chris ,there's loads of funky tri tone schemes for those things :) Excellent work pal ,and the chipping is sweet too ...and the figs :)

Chris.

Spud....Thanks!...I was pleased with the chipping.

Rob....Ya does look better after the wash&drybrushing muted the camo,thanks bro!

Chris......FUNKY is a great term to use for late war schemes.....that terms all your fault((LOL)) ;D

ER....Thanks pal!....read ya post over on MSC,keep ya chin up fella!!....and the chipping on that sdkfz.10 looks fine to me,NICE work.
;)

67 I nearly went down to the basement to dig out one of my HT's.......man that was close. ;D I have to stick with the Panther and JP that are on the bench and have to resist the HT urge. It's all your fault 67. ;D ;) :D

Rob....((((LOL))))I'all wait for ya HT.....the fault thing must be a chris trait eh!((LOL)) ;D

I can never get enough of chipping effects done correctly. That looks great. Just spot on stuff.

Thanks Chris67... I should think it over a thousand times before making a decision... anyway I redone the hood and put a tarp on it.

I think were giving Rob a hard time... lol

Back