Tamiya M4 Sherman shelf queen repaint

Hello Brother John,

You know im a big fan of this M4 buddy!!! Beautifuly done my friend....... ;)

Gary

Trying out my new photo both, so I thought I would snap a few more pics of this one.

TamiyaM4-5_zps7be4d967.jpg

TamiyaM4-4_zps64bbd64e.jpg

TamiyaM4-3_zps8bb54978.jpg

TamiyaM4-2_zps318a520c.jpg

TamiyaM4-1_zps87e75d11.jpg

TamiyaM4-6_zpseec67f24.jpg

Very nice John. The pics are awesome, amazing the difference fRom the previous pics. Gotta get me a a lighting rig..

Looking sweet there BJ...love the new set up too!!! Wicked pics!! ;D

Man, you certainly can't argue with those results! It looks spectacular!

I vote for the white background though---the blue background tints the hue of the model's paint to much in photos. Most major modeling magazines now demand white backgrounds for exactly that reason.

Awesome work man ;D Looks good mate , I'd go for the white background for finished builds :)

Chris.

Thanks Doog and CS!!

I agree, I like the white background better myself. But, my cheap cameras don’t like the white background so much. I seam to spend a lot of time in photoshop trying to clean up picks with the white backgrounds.

I’m always playing around with settings, backgrounds, and lighting trying to find something that works good.

This is my new cheap setup, Some heat lamps from the farmers supply store. A home made both made from cardboard boxes, poster board, and daylight bulbs.

My wife wasn’t real happy that I used bailing twine in her house used to hang the middle light. ;D

photobooth_zps3469d468.jpg

Looks good John!
Thanks for walking us through all the steps.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Bill

Latest posts

Back