My first Sherman.

Phil57

Greetings. New to this forum and fairly new to making models. This Tamiya 1/35 scale M4 Sherman is my first attempt at an Allied tank and whilst it is not my intention to try and replicate a specific vehicle, I wanted this to represent a US Sherman late 1944 in Europe. Everything came with the kit apart from the tarp roll which I made from tissue and the cotton which I used as tie downs for the stowage. I am more than happy with the end result. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• _DSC3328-Edit.jpg
    _DSC3328-Edit.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC3329-Edit.jpg
    _DSC3329-Edit.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC3330-Edit.jpg
    _DSC3330-Edit.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC3331-Edit.jpg
    _DSC3331-Edit.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC3332-Edit.jpg
    _DSC3332-Edit.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 7
  • _DSC3333-Edit.jpg
    _DSC3333-Edit.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 7
Greetings. New to this forum and fairly new to making models. This Tamiya 1/35 scale M4 Sherman is my first attempt at an Allied tank and whilst it is not my intention to try and replicate a specific vehicle, I wanted this to represent a US Sherman late 1944 in Europe. Everything came with the kit apart from the tarp roll which I made from tissue and the cotton which I used as tie downs for the stowage. I am more than happy with the end result. Thanks for looking.
That's pretty impressive. Welcome to the heard, great bunch of characters!
Pantherman

Thank you GEG64 and Pantherman. Also my first model making forum so hoping to look and learn some new techniques. As a rule I only ever did German AFV's and it was my wife who badgered me to try something different. I think she was sick of Panzer Grey and Black uniforms....

Thank you GEG64 and Pantherman. Also my first model making forum so hoping to look and learn some new techniques. As a rule I only ever did German AFV's and it was my wife who badgered me to try something different. I think she was sick of Panzer Grey and Black uniforms....
I have only done german AFVs, all tamiya. My wife is not the slightest bit interested so I can move on when I feel like a change!! Mind you, she thinks I'm up to something else when I dissappear for a number of hour's most days, so she may take an interest just to keep an eye on me.
Pantherman

Latest posts

Back