T-55A

T ,

I dig th Ruskie Tank ! Those Roadwheels really PoP ! Beautiful work on th Fuel lines !! Keep it up Brotha' !!

\m/

panzerace007 said:
T ,

I dig th Ruskie Tank ! Those Roadwheels really PoP ! Beautiful work on th Fuel lines !! Keep it up Brotha' !!

\m/

Thanks Erik!!

Well the rear deck is done. In fact the whole lower hull is done. Next stop the turret. I just finished the tow cables which are made of copper wire twisted. Here are some pictures of the progress so far. Questions and comments are always welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC08473.jpg

DSC08474.jpg

DSC08475.jpg

DSC08476.jpg

DSC08477.jpg

DSC08478.jpg

DSC08479.jpg

DSC08480.jpg

DSC08481.jpg

scratchmod said:
Very clean work on the 55. Tow cables look very cool, better than kit stuff. Paint's not far off now.

Thanks!! Yep there will be paint soon. Going to work on the turret next.

;D

I started the turret last night. Installed the metal barrel which had to be driven in with a hammer. No glue required! Most of my time was taken up attaching all the little tie down loops on the back of the turret, however some PE was attached also. More to come so stay tuned.

Terry ;)

DSC08504.jpg

DSC08505.jpg

DSC08506.jpg

DSC08511.jpg

DSC08512.jpg

DSC08508.jpg

lol i like the use of a hammer now and then but not on a model :D

Jose Luis Lopez said:
Excellent! ...... those little details ALWAYS make the difference!

Yes and the turret has lots more to be added.

Thanks Luis!

Yes I'm still working on this. The IR/search light assembly is pretty much done with only some wiring to add. This was tricking assembly to get done. Here is what it looks like and comments are to welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC08558.jpg

DSC08559.jpg

DSC08560.jpg

Latest posts

Back