T-55A

I completely agree with Mister Potatoe, very cool extra detailing mate, love it!

Cheers

I finshed the construction last night. So here is the last look before the painting begins.

DSC08614.jpg

DSC08615.jpg

DSC08616.jpg

DSC08617.jpg

DSC08618.jpg

DSC08619.jpg

DSC08620.jpg

DSC08621.jpg

good bye shiny parts...like the ammo belt and the rest loos awesome. look forward to seeing the colour T

geegad said:
good bye shiny parts...like the ammo belt and the rest loos awesome. look forward to seeing the colour T

Me to I wonder how it will turn out? :D

Great job on the construction, there's a lot of good detail in it. It's going to look great when its painted and weathered, looking forward to seeing that.

letsgobrowns82 said:
Great job on the construction, there's a lot of good detail in it. It's going to look great when its painted and weathered, looking forward to seeing that.

Thanks!

Went home tonight and did some painting.

First I painted the whole thing black green.

DSC08622.jpg

Then did several rounds of shading with lighter shades of green. Working on the turret only.

DSC08623.jpg

DSC08626.jpg

DSC08627.jpg

DSC08628.jpg

Next came the first oil wash with Olive green.

DSC08629.jpg

DSC08630.jpg

DSC08631.jpg

I will work on the hull tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry ;D

Looking sharp Terry loving the detail

the paints going on nicely too, keep it up my friend

Wow! The build itself was awesome, but seeing your painting do it's magic is inspiration for me to keep trying. Very nice.

Bullet21 said:
Wow! The build itself was awesome, but seeing your painting do it's magic is inspiration for me to keep trying. Very nice.

Thank you for the kind words! Keep modeling.

Terry ;D

Latest posts

Back