T-55A

geegad said:
love the colour of the wheels t youve nailed the weathered look,,and the handle looks fine to me bud

Thanks, but I got to fix the handle. It's driving me nuts.

:D

spud said:
Gee whiz how can you paint with the tracks in place?????? looks Fantastic tough :D

Thanks! I just painted the wheel faces for now. I will get around to rest later.

For the Record i would never Say such a stupid word such as Gee wiz... i was referring to one of them things that hold Water. :)

Howdy Terry ... ;)

Oh man, a model built for a good cause ! thats good, man...

I´ve always seen a lot of 1:35 T-55s model kits being improved largely with PE, wires, new fuel lines and so... due to those reasons it has always "scared me"... I always stare at Osprey´s "Modelling the T-55" with horror ! ;D

... this one of yours seems to be in the same "path to perfection"...

... I´m sure it´ll be a magnificent companion to your Play Boy Nam´era M-48...

Cheers, Terry :)
RG

spud said:
For the Record i would never Say such a stupid word such as Gee wiz... i was referring to one of them things that hold Water. :)

Did you say "Gee Wiz" I didn't notice. lol

Jelly said:
Howdy Terry ... ;)

Oh man, a model built for a good cause ! thats good, man...

I´ve always seen a lot of 1:35 T-55s model kits being improved largely with PE, wires, new fuel lines and so... due to those reasons it has always "scared me"... I always stare at Osprey´s "Modelling the T-55" with horror ! ;D

... this one of yours seems to be in the same "path to perfection"...

... I´m sure it´ll be a magnificent companion to your Play Boy Nam´era M-48...

Cheers, Terry :)
RG

"Perfection" Ha! A long long way from that.

Thanks RG!

MrT said:
spud said:

[/quote i thinks it looks fine T but i know what your going throughif your not happy thats all you will see when u look at th model........ ;) ive been there

geegad said:
MrT said:
spud said:

[/quote i thinks it looks fine T but i know what your going throughif your not happy thats all you will see when u look at th model........ ;) ive been there

Yeah and there are about 20 more of them to go! :eek:

spud said:

Dike?

Levee?

;)

I did a little more painting and highlighting. I think it looks better, but what do you think?

DSC08259.jpg

DSC08260.jpg

DSC08261.jpg

Impressive work on the wheels, and the added details thus far! I will be sure to bookmark this build, for when I start mine. Thanks for posting, and taking the time to share your process, it's greatly appreciated.

-Steven

WigWag Workshop said:
Impressive work on the wheels, and the added details thus far! I will be sure to bookmark this build, for when I start mine. Thanks for posting, and taking the time to share your process, it's greatly appreciated.

-Steven

Thanks Steven!

;D

geegad said:
what do i think superb lots of depth in one colour"nailed" in one word

Thanks gee! When I looked at the first pictures I saw things that I missed. So it doesn't hurt to get some more eyes on it.

;D

Latest posts

Back