T 34/85 Zvesda 1/35 Abandoned

Hello friends, I've really been busy and my progress in the T-34/85 are slow, I send you some pics of my progress, it is almost some handles and some other detail. The next pics is going the paint.

I'm working on the pigment colors, and trying to finish the product line. Almost there to show.

Watching comments

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

Regards

Richard

Hello Richard!!! Very Nice!! Looking real good!!! I'm Liking all the damage and different textures!!! Loving the turned barrel as well! The fun part will be starting soon!!!!! PAINT!!! ;)

lookin real nice as had been said before the devil is in the detail on you've certainly hit the mark with this cant wait to see it with some colour...............

geegad

WOW your own lade for turning youre own metal barrels. looking Good K4

K4,

WoW ! I agree . Great cast on th Rear plate ! I like all of th lil' tweaks ! I'm lookin forward to th Painting & weathering !!

Just caught up on this one !!...wow some great work going into it ,love the cast rear plate !,and great work on all the grab handles ..Oh and turning your own barrel !!!!...outstanding .

Keep it coming .

Chris.

Thanks guys, Me too :mad:, I'm anxious to paint this model, I am preparing paint to apply the weathering.

Cheers

Richard

Great build K-4 I will be watching it closely.
By the way I envy you your lat he.
Cheers

Hello friends
Showed up again, the truth is he was too busy.
In the delay I lost some pics, which is the painting process, but try to explain the steps and progress.

I used red rust paint plus pigments mark K4 in the model base.

DSC00924.jpgDSC00928.jpg01.jpgDSC00793.jpgDSC00797.jpgDSC00799.jpgDSC00801.jpgDSC00806.jpgDSC00809.jpgDSC00810.jpgDSC00811.jpgDSC00812.jpg

In the process of painting was where I lost the pics,
I use two colors the russian green and sand. Apply the technique of hair lacquer and salt. Chipping, cut brush and toothpicks.
The weathering effects I use dark rust, rust and some oils color.
I leave some pictures,tomorrow I'm explaining the use of another product "Rust Effect"

DSC00977.jpgDSC01060.jpgDSC01059.jpgDSC00947.jpgDSC00952.jpgDSC00958.jpgDSC00965.jpg
Watch for the coments

Regards

Richard

Everything is looking good so far. I enjoy the rust and really like the damaged areas.

Hello Richard!!! Look great my friend!! You are achieve some pretty nice results from the K4!! Some really nice rust tone colors and I really like the depth to the chipping! You are really nailing that "left to rot" warrior from the beach!!

MMMmmm ::) I believe I have some K4 pigs ;) Going to give them a ride on my "Bad Kitty" in the next day or so. 8)

Keep it going!!!

Great, incredible work there.
I wouldn't know the first thing about layering all the pigments and paint in the correct order to get that effect.
Awesome!!!!!!
;D :eek: ;D :eek: ;D :eek:

Hi Richard ....That was a bit funny ,I just commented on your introduction on Robs site ;D This is looking excellent buddy ,you've really mastered the use of pigment & paint ...cant wait to see more ;)

Chris.

Hiya Richard. Nice work on the rusting and chipping effects. Think your getting this rusting thing down pretty good now. Like T, I too will be playing with some of the K4 stuff soon. Keep it coming.

Latest posts

Back