T-34/76 Model 1941

Bullardino

Probably some of you have already seen these pictures...

Well I've been struck by the tank fever, and by the time I realized I was finishing the Firefly I had already ordered two more tanks.

This is the first I decided to tackle, the Dragon kit of the T-34/76 Mod. 1941:

6896504820_65f5f16d07.jpg
Click on thumbnails to enlarge:

I will use modelkasten tracks, the only aftermarket I allowed myself to buy for this kit.

The instructions are a little confusing and really badly designed, showing often the pieces already assembled.

I rebuilt the handles with iron wire and the vent covers below the grille with plasticard.

6987125746_ea90b3f17b.jpg

I finished building the turret today:

7152961295_a9288cd51b_z.jpg

I've had a lot of fit problems on the gun mantlet, so I had to use a lot of putty and lots of sanding are waiting for me.

Hope you like it :)

i done teh same thing with my SU85 with handels luigi but you see teh stubs just below them on the fenders? well those are where you would tie down teh dtuff too from teh handels. i duno if you kit has replacmenst for them??
_MG_2121.jpg

I made some progress. I painted and modulated the green, then added filters with a mixed technique of oil colour dots and pastels.

7314738326_93f15140cf_z.jpg

Hope you like it :)

The modulation looks really good Luigi ! ....Should weather up nicely ;D Top work my friend ;)

Chris.

The modulation looks really good Luigi ! ....Should weather up nicely ;D Top work my friend ;)

Chris.

Sorry for being away for so long.

In the meantime I finished the tank and almost finished the base. It's still missing a figure but a friend will paint one for me and I will add it later.

And now let's stop talking and go with the pictures:

8094488193_b32aa15f0b.jpg

Well, hope you like it...

Latest posts

Back