My very first model

CY343491

When i was a kid i was working on balsa aircrafts and wood ships and for 8 years i've been into plastic models, that's my first plastic model, Tamiya Challenger I MkIII the Tank which i think it's very handsome. I've built it 8 years ago, my mom dropped it from shelf so that one of the fuel tank and machine gune on the turret is gone i'm lucky that turret is still one piece. Some wanted to have fun with my creations, here i'm sharing below have fun.

Attachments

• Challenger I MKIII -1.jpg
    Challenger I MKIII -1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Challenger I MKIII -2.jpg
    Challenger I MKIII -2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 30
When i was a kid i was working on balsa aircrafts and wood ships and for 8 years i've been into plastic models, that's my first plastic model, Tamiya Challenger I MkIII the Tank which i think it's very handsome. I've built it 8 years ago, my mom dropped it from shelf so that one of the fuel tank and machine gune on the turret is gone i'm lucky that turret is still one piece. Some wanted to have fun with my creations, here i'm sharing below have fun.
Looks good to me, even with the missing bits. Pantherman

If thats your first model then I need to just give up! My first several models were total glue bombs, Yours puts my efforts to shame. Keep on building!

Latest posts

Back