Studio Scale Snow Speeder (Finished)

hi where did you get the studio scale snowspeeder. i've been on the hunt for one but wrote a couple people on modelermagic and got no reply. i got a few good ones from referals there like a SS A-Wing, X-Wing and Tie Fighter and Tie Interceptor.

punkpigpen said:
hi where did you get the studio scale snowspeeder. i've been on the hunt for one but wrote a couple people on modelermagic and got no reply. i got a few good ones from referals there like a SS A-Wing, X-Wing and Tie Fighter and Tie Interceptor.

Where did i get it? I didn't get that i built it from scratch,
are you looking for the SS kit of the speeder that came out
kind of recently?

You have a SS A-wing would like to see that one
if you have pics.

Yeh i have a SS A Wing i got from Ed Holt at Monkey Works. Its still in box since i have a checklist of kits to work on but ill send you some soon since im gonna do a flash clean up and snading and non glue mock up ASAP.

I'm going to start a SS snowspeeder build soon. maybe i'll do a WIP thread here. Just ordered it so hopefully it'll arrived soon.

punkpigpen said:
Yeh i have a SS A Wing i got from Ed Holt at Monkey Works. Its still in box since i have a checklist of kits to work on but ill send you some soon since im gonna do a flash clean up and snading and non glue mock up ASAP.

Ya man awesome looking forward to seeing it!

Its a Steve Neisen kit. I also have a SS Tie Fighter from him im doing currently. The SS Snowspeeder by him is HUGE.

Hey Jamaica- ever do a SS Y-Wing? Im looking everywhere for one!!!! BTW I am almost done with my SS Tie Fighter. will post pics in a day or 2.

;D No never did a Y-wing but do have the Saturn V kits for
the big engines. Check therpf.com i think Steve is doing a
few different versions.....but the wait could be gigantic!

Yeh I've spoken to him recently. He's soo busy right now with work and has a HUUUUGE backorder on everything including the pre-order YWings. I saw one of hi old kits on ebay recently but i lost :(

Outstanding.... work and attention to details...

Love the extra details on the right Wing...

SS models are ... AWESOME !

Latest posts

Back