Star Wars Speeder Bike

Capt_Taggert

Never give up, never surrender!
I just finished up my Star Wars Speeder Bike. Here's a few pics. the rest are on Photobucket.

4of12.jpg

I replaced the kit hoses with ones I made with wire and solder.

12of12.jpg

2of12.jpg

It has a slight forward tilt that I need to correct.

I'm never one to question another's decision to do something off the cuff...

but are the steering vents on the front of the speeder bike supposed to be upside down??

Nice job on that (I know you'll flip those steering things) You finished it great.

That looks pretty good, i like that clear plastic disc as stand for the model

:eek: Another Scout Trooper Luver !!! Hey Feels Good not to be Alone !!! LOL

Yeah... take care in flipping those Steering Vanes... that part of the kit is extremely Fragile !
as you might already know !

Nice Job on the Scout BTW ! Hope you didn't go insane trying to Join both halves !!!

Let us Know !!! How the surgery went Ok!!!

Take care !

Norm

Addendum : I took a second Look !!! it's not just the Steering vanes but the WHOLE FORK assembly that is Upside down !!!
So you will have to pry the Bottom Cover on the Bike ( Blaster support ) and cut the forks away from their Allignment pins and
Secure them in their proper positions... and re_glue the cover ....

It's a little more involved than I first thought !!! Take your time ! It can be done...

I flipped the front fork assembly last night. Looks correct now. Thanks for the info. I'm such a dork. I'll post new pics soon.

Capt_Taggert said:
I flipped the front fork assembly last night. Looks correct now. Thanks for the info. I'm such a dork. I'll post new pics soon.

Don't forget to Fix or delete the OLD links... right now... Your old pictures are down !!!

Take care my Friend !!!

Norm

OUT !

Latest posts

Back