Sponsor Posts

Eastrock said:
Great John, I thought your also a competitor and your Dio really looks amazing!!! depicting the Big G era

I am a competitor, but these prizes are awarded after voting is done. So there is no way that voting will be influenced by the prizes. Also, If I wanted to influence the vote in my favor, I would have to give out 500+ prizes. I don't think I can afford that....

Also I have had a banner in the sponsor area for a while now:

2431.jpg

I just had a bunch of extra kits lying around, and decided to hand them out as prizes instead of selling them on ebay.

cobraleader said:
Good idea Grendels, although one can never have too many duplicates or kits.

Umm, in my case, there is this new word going around the forum, they call it pulling a Grendels. Here is the link:

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/forum/index.php/topic,2262.45.html

Starts near the bottom of the page. My impulse buying has overloaded the storage space in my office area of the house, so I have a new rule, I can't buy a kit unless I get rid or build a kit. The contest is a easy way to get rid of duplicates......

ModelMakerMike said:
WOW! That is so cool.
How did you get to contribute prizes?
And, where did you find your talented and lovely assistant?
-Wink Wink!
;D

She found me! I didn't find her.

so the 1st place get a kit and the lovely assistant or do we have to pick one or the other ;D

Neo said:

so the 1st place get a kit and the lovely assistant or do we have to pick one or the other ;D

Nope, all you get is the kit, the lovely assistant stays with me. I am going to be selfish with this one.

I have the same problem.
I have a storage space, a garage, a closet and some floor space in my office which is nearly full of kits, and some toys.
The basice problem is.....the companies keep producing really awesome and kewl kits, and stuff....Of course their speed at producing them is far greater than mine at building them. :)

Latest posts

Back