http://youtu.be/6V4xPjqu9Sg

For those that can't wait on the video here is the list of winners:

1/16th General Lee: Biskup
1/48th P-38: Hilld
Robart paint shaker with extra straps: Jeeves
1/48 Apollo Lunar space craft: Avg Joe
HG Buster Gundam: Danb
and a 1/72 US M977 cargo transport.: Elm City Hobbies

One extra prize: A resin model of the space ship Excalibur from Babylon 5 : Julian

Now here is the bottom line. Shipping will kill me on most of these kits. So I am going to leave it up to you if you live in Canada, or Europe. You can pay for the shipping on the model, or I will give you a gift certificate for the value of the model here in the US with a bit extra for the shipping from that store.

I will send out PM's tomorrow, or you can PM me today with your decision.

I was just pondering right before getting on the forums today if Grendels had given out his prizes. Congrats to all of you :)

The real prize is the video. It hilarious and awesome watching you two joking around on camera. :)

John you are the man thank you ;)
I also see that the force is strong with Bibi :)

Quaralane, the Reliant showed up today, checked it out, everything appears to be there. Thank you again :)

Thanks everyone, it might be next week before I can get shipping done, and Saturday before I can arrainge for the gift certificates for those that want them.

Work is taking a lot of time right now....

I haven't posted mine yet, really sorry life's just a little hectic at the moment. I'll try and get a few out tomorrow ;) again sorry.

Glad to hear the prizes/gifts (since gift is a more accurate term, I think) are making it to their destinations

I will be packing mine up this weekend. If shipping is going to be extravagant I'll give winners the option of a voucher. (Yup, I'm stealing the idea from others, but why not hen its a great idea for everyone.

Thank you nicholassagan, Bibi's prize of a revell snap X-wing has arrived, she has stripped the red off of it and panting those strips pink, to make a "Pink 2" Build thread will be up soon in the Sci Fi area.

Ok my prizes went out today and I'm really sorry for the delay but I had a real good excuse.....Iv'e had another boy! Many sleepless nights to come but totally worth it lol!

JohnSimmons said:
Ok my prizes went out today and I'm really sorry for the delay but I had a real good excuse.....Iv'e had another boy! Many sleepless nights to come but totally worth it lol!

Congrats!!!

I better get mine out before our girl comes.....

Latest posts

Back