Members Sponsored Prizes

WebbyNZ said:
Hi guys

As mentioned this was a super hard decision, which im sure all of you that have voted will attest to but I have my prize winners.
I left the announcement till now as id hate to think that it could influence anyones votes for better or worse, and these picks may not reflect in my votes as I had different citeria for prize winners.

Ok, enough chatter, in no particular order (other than alphabetical) here are the 4 builds I have selected for prizes and the prizes ill be sending them.

Mars Attacks Martian Warrior by MrNatural - The paint on this was stunning and took a good kit way over the top. the guts are stunning and the martian face is epic.
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,11334.0.html
Ill be sending you out another figure for you to work your magic on
SAM_1700_zps8727fd36.jpg

Wow! I cant believe I am just now seeing this, I've been so busy lately that I've completely neglected the forum. But just want express my gratitude for choosing my model to be awarded a prize. Thank you so much! Was having kind of a rough day today and seeing this really cheered me up!

JohnSimmons said:
Ok my prizes wouent out today and I'm really sorry for the delay but I had a real good excuse.....Iv'e had another boy! Many sleepless nights to come but totally worth it lol!

congrats
and the prize/ gift turned up today
thank you very much for it
looking forward to using it now

Thank you Guido, Bibi was very happy with her prizes and quickly overloaded on Gummy smurfs that night, I we made a video of it, and will have it up soon.

Hi, John!
it ttok me ages to find this post!
I am glad the choice of item was OK!
Looking forward to the vid!:)
Guido

Latest posts

Back