Sponsor Posts

Hey Addicts!
Here's a look at my 2nd annual LED Prize Pack. If you thought last year's was good, I blow the lid off that here with this years! Hope this goes to someone who could really use it! good luck to everyone. This year's contest was humongous.

The 2nd Annual ModelMan LED-PrizePack 2011

- 20 LEDs each of Orange, Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Regular White and Warm white.
- 10 LEDS each of Fluorescent White, RGB flashers and UV.
- 20 pcs of Heat Shrink, two diameters
- PILES (300+) of resistors from 200, 470, 2k, 5k and 10k ohms
- ~110' of fiber optics, 1mm, .75mm and .5mm
- ~100' of various gauge wire
- 1 Tube of solder
- 2 power switches
- 6 power supplies from 5v to 12v, both AC and DC and various mA ratings to suit your needs.

Everything you need to get started except a soldering iron!

Bought locally, this could run you over USD $300!

Scott will tell me the winner and I will mail this directly to you.

Awesome video Tom! Guys, what a cool prize. I love that there is an actual hazzard warning! UV!

There will be a form where everyone who wants a chance at it tells us why. Then forum staff review the entries and we make a choice.

AWESOME!

ive got a land raider and a rhino that i could use that on, I can think of a dozen different use's

Wow, this is a piece to fight for!
I'm already thinking of a dozen of new projects to do with this stuff. It might be of a great help, not to mention I haven't been making models without lighting since 2008.

My 1.72 outrider and 1.350 rebel blockade runner would like this ;)..............

I have no hopes of winning anything, but this would be very nice!
Thanx for being so generous, Model Man. ;D

OMG OMG OMG

pick me pick me

Ive been planning to light up some 1/32 airplanes

I might use that pize list to go shopping if i dont win it :-[

Thats real generous prize ModelMan

Cheers

Neo

Oh btw the idea to use power supply's instead of batteries is brilliant i think i have a 9v somewhere in a box that going to get scavenged soon

That's a great kit and I already envy it the person who’s going to get it.
I'm thinking about lightening a kit someday like Battle Space ship Yamato maybe. But that's in the future.
Cheers

TOM ,

Off-Th-Chain !! Heck .... I might have to do My 1/35th scale sculpted KISS concert stage ... What a Light show !! ;D ... IF I won that is .... Competition is Stiff in this Category !!

First thing I thought was "Holy, Jesus, what a prize...!"

;D

The winner of this stuff really is a WINNER!!!

And then I thought "What a REALLY COOL competition this has turned out to be... ;D". Mr Girvan, wherever you are right now, I award you the SCRAP PAT ON THE BACK AWARD 2011 for services to model-makers around the world.

I doubt I'll win anything but it truelly has been an honour taking part in this competition...lots of fun...lots of cool stuff to look at in the WiP threads of the Forum over the months. I REALLY should have commented on peoples work but...well, I'm a bit shy in that department, and I hope everyone understands!!! :-\

GOOD LUCKto all you very fine people who have taken the time to work hard on models and enter them in this competition.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the SMA team for putting on a very, very cool on-line competition.
THANK YOU to the generous companies who have donated prizes...

And, well, good luck to everyone... 8)

Great John, I thought your also a competitor and your Dio really looks amazing!!! depicting the Big G era

WOW! That is so cool.
How did you get to contribute prizes?
And, where did you find your talented and lovely assistant?
-Wink Wink!
;D

Man your contributing some great prizes. You’re the MAN :)
But your really should give some credit to your assistant :)
Cheers

Monster prizes from the monster builder!

Good of you to further contribute to SMA.

Thanks for sharing more than just your builds,

Latest posts

Back