Some past builds

Mr Atoz

Just some samples of some Trek models built over the years.Enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

So kind,thanks guys! Would you all believe that the 1/350 was my first lit project?! ;D It was started in late '04 and completed in '05.The 1/1000 scale stuff shortly followed,all lit.The D-7 was the one model with fewest LEDs (three in all).And all of my fleet has a flasher board ,courtesy of DLM and a couple of homemade ones.I'd love to do a K'Tinga lit but only in 1/1000 scale.(that's my wish anyway ::) For now there's a 1/1400 Enterprise "D" in progress.Got the clear version but used the vinyl masks instead of the decals. This would be the first venture with photo etched parts.So far, quite different to work with but fun! :D

Really nice work - I can only hope my first lit project turns out as well. (I've got the clear Enterprise D in the box, and was making a list this afternoon of lights to buy.)

I like the stand you have it on as well!

stpaligurl said:
Really nice work - I can only hope my first lit project turns out as well. (I've got the clear Enterprise D in the box, and was making a list this afternoon of lights to buy.)

I like the stand you have it on as well!
Thank you very much! You'll be amazed at how fast the creative ideas come when needed!It's a learning experiment for certain and fun too.Something that helps a lot is good research material on the chosen subject as well as some artistic discretion.The STMP Enterprise,for example,is rich in detail with many sources for duplicating them.One dose get to a point on a build and just say "that's just right" and continue.Your "D" build is doing nicely I may add!If you haven't already decided on vendors for lights, Super Bright LEDs,ParaGrafix,and Cult Tv man are some places to start.Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back