SF3D/MaK 1/35 Sand Stalker 232M scratchbuild.

MaschinenKrueger

You want MaK with that?
Started this back in April '13. Good grief that long already. This is a scratchbuild of the Sandstalker 232M based on Kow's original design.

This is what it is suppose to look like:

86-87a.jpg

and this is the humble origins.

03_232.jpg

The skirt was the most challenging bit. It was built with a layer of epoxy applied over styrene strips like so:

232_02.jpg

The profiles were finessed and textured.

232_01.jpg

Details were applied:

232_01.jpg

Then paint:

232m_03.jpg

And now some weathering:

232m_0001.jpg

232m_0005.jpg

This is the current state of affairs. Still a bit of work and some touchups are needed. Working on the stowage and planning figure(s) for the base.

Cheers. BK

Love the color and detail highlights, like the gas cans and leather strap etc.

Really good stuff ! I like it a lot
Thanks a lot for sharing MaschinenKrueger

EDIT : Not a real problem but there's a mistake in the adress of your website, in your siangaure.
A space has inserted :" ww.maschine nkrueger.com" instead of "www.maschinenkrueger.com"

Thanks all. Thought I had joined a while ago but couldn't find my log in.

Philbouq said:
EDIT : Not a real problem but there's a mistake in the adress of your website, in your siangaure.
A space has inserted :" ww.maschine nkrueger.com" instead of "www.maschinenkrueger.com"

It's being added by SMA because it's not in my profile. :-\

Do I really need to pass a security test with every post? It must know I'm not a robot by now?

absolutely fantastic work! And yes, you will not have to pass a security test every time, it goes away after 3 posts.

Link works fine for me, nothing's being added by SMA

It takes three posts.

;)

Thanks all. Appreciate it.

3? as in Three. Birthday. Cakes. Whoops!

Ken Abrams said:
Link works fine for me, nothing's being added by SMA

I had a link in my sig that I've used many times before without a problem and when you clicked on the link it added a space so the url didn't work. I just deleted it since there was a working link on the side icon.

I have links in my signature and they work without any problem so if you'd like, put it back and I can try and see what's wrong/fix it?

Man, that is one sweet piece of building and painting. Thanks for posting it.

Latest posts

Back