Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One

Seven of Nine

resistance is futile! ;D

i've just been invited by a 'cool ass dude' who's moderating the armor section here, i noticed some dudes i know already and am happy and proud to have been invited to this cool rock 'n roll place!

i'm laura and administrator on another modelling community ... i'm known under a different nick but decided to choose one of the coolest trek characters as nick over here for a change (i admit that i'm more fond of babylon5 and star wars but the nick Thrawn would have been unappropriate to me)

i build mostly armor - german early war armor to be precise - but some folks talked me into building a plane and some submarines lately!

there's some serious good modelling going on here and i hope to meet the standards, presented in the different categories!

i'll post some of my latest works soon and if you have questions regarding me i'll be glad to answer them

rock on!

SEVEN of NINE,

Heey !!! I'm glad you decide to take Me up on Joining !! Thanx for the Kind words !! You'll love it here !! It's just as Cool as th other site & as with Modelers Alliance - Great Fun, tips tricks & Humor !!

Good to see ya over here !!! I'll see ya on th boards !!

CHEERS ! ;D

Ja, welcome to SMA. Im more of a wingnut thats getting into WW2 german armor/ maybe we can bounce a few ideas off each other.

Cheers

Charlie

Latest posts

Back