Hello from a new member as of about 3 minutes ago!!!

RKrebs

I, for one, like Roman Numerals.
Hello to everyone. I have been lurking for a while. I am currently embarking on re-taking up this hobby. I am not sure if re-taking is the correct term as I last did it as a young teenager years ago, but here we go. I have been looking for something to take my mind off what is otherwise an insanely stressful and sometimes frustrating profession and have settled on modeling. I have a huge interest in Star Wars models (yeah, who doesn't), WWII both tanks and planes, WWII dioramas, and fantasy. Quite eclectic I know. My first build is going to be one of my favorite planes of all time, the legendary Spitfire. I will be going slow and really taking my time on it. After watching literally hundreds of videos, I can see how much modeling has changed over the years. Crazy, but I am looking forward to it. ;D

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ron

Welcome to the Herd Ron.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. We're all here to help.

Jim

Welcome to the club Ron... glad to have ya here... don't be afraid to ask questions, leave comments or just look at all the impressive builds going on! I look forward to seeing what you start building!

Thank you. I have enjoyed looking at all the builds so far. It is addicting for sure. Then there are all the other sites that you get led to by clicking on links, signatures, and banners. Man, this is a whole world I never knew existed on this scale!! :)

Latest posts

Back