Sd.Kfz. 7 Halftrack

Moon Puppy

Just want to share with y'all what I'm working on for our Have Gun Will Travel group build.

I'll do an image dump right now, building this out of box with no aftermarket. Going with the 3 color camo scheme.

DSCF0179.jpg
DSCF0102%7E0.jpg
DSCF0200.jpg
DSCF0201.jpg
DSCF0211.jpg
DSCF0212.jpg
DSCF0213.jpg
DSCF0218.jpg
DSCF0223.jpg
DSCF0218%7E0.jpg
DSCF0219.jpg
DSCF0220.jpg
DSCF0221.jpg
DSCF0222.jpg
DSCF0225.jpg
DSCF0227.jpg
DSCF0228.jpg
DSCF0229.jpg
DSCF0230.jpg

I've only replaced the canopy support for the cab with .5mm rod. the kit part broke when I removed it from sprue.

Thanks for looking!

OH, it'll be towing a 88mm flak gun.

Very nice ;D , I do like these haulers !! and ya cant beat a big gun behind them ;D great progress so far ,I'll have to keep my eye on this one ;)

Chris.

MOONIE,

Great lookin' build ! Nice & Clean ... for now. I can't wait to see it gettin' dinged & weathered !! Great Job !!

Thank you all. I got the tracks build. now just to figure out how to paint them. Then the canopy... :-\

Moon Puppy said:
Thank you all. I got the tracks build. now just to figure out how to paint them. Then the canopy... :-\

Canopy ??? :eek: What th .... That's a Flak Target term .... Canopy .... ;D

lol@tent.

I believe the period's technical term for it is canvas tilt but hey, I understood when you said tarp.

wait... ;D

Looks really good so far for a fly boy. Is this your first half track? ;)

Hey Moon Puppy, fancy meeting you here. I've just recently joined and was glad to see some familiar names on board. As for your halftrack; that looks great so far. I'll keep an eye on this build because I just got that kit this week, so I'll be interested in seeing how yours turns out. Have fun buddy and keep up the great work. Later tomater.

Chris in Iraq

Awesome job Moon Puppy, love where this is going................gonna look great towing buddy!! ;D

`Boots`

Well hia Chris, long time sho nuff! Hope you're safe!

I got some updates to do for this, doing a Flak18 to be towed but I got stalled on a 1:1 scale project.

Thanks for the comments!

Latest posts

Back