Sd.Kfz.7 and 15cm sFH18

Gotta agree with everyone else Seven..............really top class build on that gun, nice clean build with plenty of detail....................gonna look awesome painted and weathered.. ;D

`Boots`

Ouch - very long time since the last update! Sorry for that but I'm very busy at work, thus modelling and internet time is scarce and I focused my very little online contribution on the community i have duties to fulfill (and neglect them too :-\ )

Whatever ... both - the howitzer and the halftrack are done in the meantime and I'm currently busy with painting loads of figures for two vehicles (13 in total!) and building a diobase!

Moreover, time is running out since howitzer/halftrack and Krupp Protze (The other vehicle) are part of time limited campaigns that are ending soon!

Homo Futura - Links-Rechts

sfh18weathering1.jpg

sfh18weathering2.jpg

weathering4.jpg

weathering5.jpg

And the halftrack with figures:

crew1.jpg

crew2.jpg

Like Erik i have to rush now with my current project to meet the deadline! :-\

g060.gif

that Gun is Realy nice, been thinking about getting one but having 2 on teh go atm so ill wait. the tractor is looking sweet also. looking forward to seeing it on the dio

Both are lookin SoooWeeet !! Great job weathering ! I'm lookin forward to seein th Figures painted & These give a lot of Personality to th Build !!

Quality build there friend and the work on the famo is famo'tastic look forward to the finished article

Keep up the good work

Geegad

Looking really good there. Loving the weathering on both the gun, and the half-track

Look great 7of 9!!! Nice weathering!! Looking forward to seeing this all together in the dio!!!

That is looking excellent Seven :eek: Looking forward to the Dio .....Keep at it !

Chris.

SEVEN,

Woo-Hoo \m/ !! I Dig it ! Those figures really add a lot to th build !! Rock on ! A Beautiful Job !!

Cool idea 7!!! Take your time....we're not going anywhere!!! ;)

Gary Moore.......Just Rock out!!!! :eek:

That will make a cool dio !!!....Gary Moore :)...He was a real nice fella ,he was born just up the road from where I was born and grew up ...very sad he's gone :(

Chris.

Latest posts

Back